62 3/19 open practice

I for one know for sure the hard work that Lonnie and crew put in to that place. I told him he would never make it about a couple years ago. I had to eat crow. Lonnie don't get caught up in all the hype. hes a down to earth good guy. hes for the family and trying to give them a place to have fun. is he the best probably not but he does need to receive some credit for what he does for the many who enjoy it. he probably could have told me to take my happy ass somewhere else but he welcomed me back with open arms. we need to appreciate these track owners and work together, cause when one cant open maybe another one can and its a win win for the riders. so on that note Lonnie welcome to pitracer its not all bad just have to be an adult to view the site. good luck this year.

I do have a question.. You say for track owners to not take things personal about comments. But it appears you have taken my comments personal? Don't you have partial ownership of pitracer? I might be wrong

Lol....No no, I take no offense in anything posted on here. Its a social media site, its on the internet. Ive met you and in person you're a great guy. Being frustrated by negative comments on here is no reason for me to get upset.

I have absolutely -0- stake in ownership of this site. I just help out now and then and spread the word about it as much as possible.

I know of the "privileged few" posters rumor people say they feel. Its unfortunate because nobody in that group feels that is the case. We just have thick skin and understand this is social media. Rarely are people in person the way they come off on here. 2 reasons.... #1 they are a bit braver behind the keyboard and #2 most people dont convey emotion ( ie sarcasm, harmless joking and genuine constructive criticism) by typing. Sharc is the master at conveying emotion with words though. He could get a baseball to fall in love with a bat just with words......

Lol....No no, I take no offense in anything posted on here. Its a social media site, its on the internet. Ive met you and in person you're a great guy. Being frustrated by negative comments on here is no reason for me to get upset.

I have absolutely -0- stake in ownership of this site. I just help out now and then and spread the word about it as much as possible.

I know of the "privileged few" posters rumor people say they feel. Its unfortunate because nobody in that group feels that is the case. We just have thick skin and understand this is social media. Rarely are people in person the way they come off on here. 2 reasons.... #1 they are a bit braver behind the keyboard and #2 most people dont convey emotion ( ie sarcasm, harmless joking and genuine constructive criticism) by typing. Sharc is the master at conveying emotion with words though. He could get a baseball to fall in love with a bat just with words......
Able to post on a thread after its locked?? Hmm interesting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 166
Chuck must have closed it after I posted.....

Even so, the ability to post after a thread is closed doesnt imply ownership only moderating abilities.

No advertising is bad advertising.

Great marketing strategy. Look at all the posts and views.
Yes it is. Kinda strange that posted the series schedule we joined and after 5 days there wasn't even one comment. But I post a negative comment in a post and within 5 minutes theres another thread started about my post and a post on Facebook bashing us? ( which has since been deleted).

Negative or not , any post I see about Rt.62 I definitely check it out. Great place good people!!! Lonnie tracks looking good, keep up the good work.. See you soon

Ironically this is the thing that Lonnie dislikes the most, all the drama. I follow you on FB, but didn't see your post about tonight because it got lost in a sea of other crap on there so thank you for posting on here too. I know your personality and could just see you chuckling when you wrote that but to those that don't know you it just came across wrong. Lonnie is the most down to earth likable guy and he's probably the only track open tonight within a 15 hour drive. After the winter we just endured you guys should be bringing him presents tonight.

Ironically this is the thing that Lonnie dislikes the most, all the drama. I follow you on FB, but didn't see your post about tonight because it got lost in a sea of other crap on there so thank you for posting on here too. I know your personality and could just see you chuckling when you wrote that but to those that don't know you it just came across wrong. Lonnie is the most down to earth likable guy and he's probably the only track open tonight within a 15 hour drive. After the winter we just endured you guys should be bringing him presents tonight.
Hahaha you are correct chuck. I was defiantly getting a good laugh all afternoon. Even stirred up a "moderator". But on a positive note the tracks are coming along really good. I started drying them earlier this week and now they are even on the dry side of where we like them. But with rain coming tonight and tomorrow we should be good for Saturday also. Hope to see everyone soon!

Come on, this is COMMON SENSE. Lets make some key points here.

1. THIS IS THE INTERNET. Do I really need to get into what that implies? Ok I guess I do. Like everyone said, DONT TAKE THINGS PERSONAL, ITS JUST THE INTERNET.
2. Nobody made positive comments because its so much easier for people to post negative stuff. How many of you go online after buying a product just to say "hey it worked"..nope. But when its a piece of crap you jump online and bitch about it to everyone you know!
3. I dont know you, i've never been to your track, but you sound like a dick. Take offense to that or not. If you think posting crap like this doesn't affect your turnout or peoples opinion, you're crazy. Suck it up, take what you can from it, let the rest go.

Seems like commons sense to me. If im trying to run a business I'll kiss as many assess as I need to and bite my tongue when needed. Good thing for me this isn't my business so I can voice this opinion :)

also with that said, with dirt looking like that I dont think anything you say can stop anyone from coming, so at least you've got that going for you.. lol.

Come on, this is COMMON SENSE. Lets make some key points here.

1. THIS IS THE INTERNET. Do I really need to get into what that implies? Ok I guess I do. Like everyone said, DONT TAKE THINGS PERSONAL, ITS JUST THE INTERNET.
2. Nobody made positive comments because its so much easier for people to post negative stuff. How many of you go online after buying a product just to say "hey it worked"..nope. But when its a piece of crap you jump online and bitch about it to everyone you know!
3. I dont know you, i've never been to your track, but you sound like a dick. Take offense to that or not. If you think posting crap like this doesn't affect your turnout or peoples opinion, you're crazy. Suck it up, take what you can from it, let the rest go.

Seems like commons sense to me. If im trying to run a business I'll kiss as many assess as I need to and bite my tongue when needed. Good thing for me this isn't my business so I can voice this opinion :)
No offense taken. Have a great day.

wont be for a bit still nursing a couple broken hands back 100%.. we got one at maybe 95.. the other id put at an 80.. dont want to push it and ruin the whole summer... its killing me now with the weather turning

Hahaha you are correct chuck. I was defiantly getting a good laugh all afternoon. Even stirred up a "moderator". But on a positive note the tracks are coming along really good. I started drying them earlier this week and now they are even on the dry side of where we like them. But with rain coming tonight and tomorrow we should be good for Saturday also. Hope to see everyone soon!

Lol.....no you didnt. You dont know me at all!

Might see you sat, waiting on friends to make up their mind on where to go. The dirt looks yummy at your place for sure.

I am out this weekend....That dirt looks delicious though!!!
I want to check it out for sure this year.

I will have a nice lay out for the boy to practice jumps and turns saturday. (at Club G)
Unique and Monique welcome if you find out you really do not have any friends to ride with.

Back