So, I'm sure this will get me roosted in the face but...

trevor145

PR Addict
Since I've never been to either Briarcliff or Beans, and I'm going to one of them tomorrow, which one should I hit up if I can only ride one?

You better stack up the tearoff's... This will be one tough, tough, debate.

My personal opinion on the two tracks is, Beans has a lot of elevation compared to BC. And BC will get a larger turnout of "fast" riders. Otherwise, I enjoy each facility, I just spend more time at Beans due to its location from my place. To answer the OP question, Id flip a coin and hit one this time, the other next time. Both are places you must ride.

Both driveways are about the same... Ruts will be uber deep at BC with a lot of riders... Beans is a must do for Ohio riders and my own favorite but BC is a awesome track too.. Win win either way

Beans drive isnt as bad as the BC whoop section but its steep!!

Cant lose either way. Im with the Schaffer guy, its so close in comparison so I have been to Beans quite a bit more. The elevation changes are awesome and there are a few really fun pokes.

BC is off the hook though, awesome prep , fun jumps and lots of guys to ride with.

If I dont wake up too much tonight checking my "likes" I will be at one of them, just cant make up my mind yet.

Man, how do you live and ride in Ohio and have never been to these two tracks? Tomorrow is the opening day for both so expect more traffic. If you can ride only one then flip a coin and ride the other next weekend. They're both equally awesome. Whichever you choose if you're rusty from a long winter maybe arrive later in the afternoon and have the place to yourself to learn it.

Thanks for the input guys.
I was hoping Hershey might take a minute out of his busy day to find his way on PR. I'm torn too. One is 40 minutes closer so that could make up my mind. Let me know where you decide Hershey.
As for living here and not having the opportunity to ride either yet... I guess I don't get out much and since I feel as though I live in a perpetual rusty state, I'll probably get there early and try to win practice.
Thanks again!

I am going to BC. Think that many guys will come out in March and ride tomorrow?
How could anyone not get out and ride tomorrow? It may be an age thing but these winters seem to be getting long and who knows with the mutha of all nature when we will get a chance again! BC for us and if JO says it will be epic, watch out! Best thing about this time of year is the deep moisture, clumpy brownie, yum!

Looks like Im hitting up BJ's place at Beans tomorrow! Seems I got some what of a call out to be there and not on my key board. Not to worry, Im sure the cell service is good there for my trusty S5. I can duct tape it to my visor and stay updated on the Pitracer happenings while I ride, would hate to miss if someone liked one of my posts!

Next ride will be the Cliff for sure, when they have noodles.

I will make this easier, we will not have noodles tomorrow, no concessions at BC tomorrow. We are not ready for it yet.

So your saying your amenities are what bring the people?
That's not what I've heard.
Either way, it's all good. I'll get a chance to find out for myself sooner or later, sometime.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys.
I was hoping Hershey might take a minute out of his busy day to find his way on PR. I'm torn too. One is 40 minutes closer so that could make up my mind. Let me know where you decide Hershey.
As for living here and not having the opportunity to ride either yet... I guess I don't get out much and since I feel as though I live in a perpetual rusty state, I'll probably get there early and try to win practice.
Thanks again!

Dude, Id take your rusty pace over my old man pace any day of the week! lol

I am going to BC. Think that many guys will come out in March and ride tomorrow?
look us up tomorrow john. i believe our boys are around the same age. my son tyler is always looking to meet new riding buddies at the track. 118 on a ktm85 and kx100

So your saying your amenities are what bring the people?
That's not what I've heard.
Either way, it's all good. I'll get a chance to find out for myself sooner or later, sometime.

LOL, people like those noodles. You will see eventually, as long as you get some before 1pm.

Since I've never been to either Briarcliff or Beans, and I'm going to one of them tomorrow, which one should I hit up if I can only ride one?
Cliff.

Always lookin for carpoolers for longer trips If distance is scaring you away Trevor. Got plenty of room in the van next to my 144. And I promise I won't talk nearly as much as I type. :)

Back