So, I'm sure this will get me roosted in the face but...

Ha Georgie
Sometime that sounds good.
For today I promised my co-pilot it would be 65 and sunny so she could start her summer tan. Lol

Anyone know about the cell service there at Beans? I know Hershey has it sorted out but my girl needs it for work.

Ha Georgie
Sometime that sounds good.
For today I promised my co-pilot it would be 65 and sunny so she could start her summer tan. Lol

Anyone know about the cell service there at Beans? I know Hershey has it sorted out but my girl needs it for work.
Its never been a problem for me... I mean you can tell you are out in God's country but it was still OK not perfect but good enough

look us up tomorrow john. i believe our boys are around the same age. my son tyler is always looking to meet new riding buddies at the track. 118 on a ktm85 and kx100

Just getting this post now........or I would have come over and introduced myself. Matthew is always making friends at the track, so for sure next time.

Trevor was at Beans.
18213_10205419250137357_4438766882380449983_n.jpg

I'd go to Beans if BC wasn't open...of course, I live 10 minutes away from BC among other things, so...

Now this might get me roosted in the face, but I have never been to Beans...still on my bucket list...had been since D-12 days actually. :)

Yep. I picked Beans. I had a blast! I Loved the layout and all elevation change. The ruts were just what I was looking for in a first ride of the year here in Ohio. The track was super fun and I can't wait to go back sometime!
BJ has a great place and many thanks to him for letting us come tear it up!!
Thanks for all the cool shots Mark! That's pretty cool that you take the time to do that.
Lots of cool people in MX... Fun day for sure!

Back