OMA Season Opener!!!! Points & Results are posted!

About those Rocky Mountain Bucks... lol It may take me a couple days to verify 300 membership addresses and get them entered into a file on their site.. Iol I promise that Rocky Mountain will have a list in a day or two and you should have them in a couple weeks!

Let's talk about race day shall we? It's 6am on Sunday and Jason and I are standing in the sign up building... Being a promoter is tough..he's watching his dirt. He knows it, plays in it, makes a living with it. WORRIED about what he can do to give EVERYONE the track that they pay to race on. My hat is off to him..he went outside the box yesterday to please as many as he could, that is what OMA is all about. Stop griping about all the classes, the C riders, and all the other.. just remember to enjoy the DIRT. These OMA promoters are masters with it..

So the race is over, where's Jason? ON HIS EQUIPMENT sealing up the track because it is going to rain... I hope he got to sleep in today.. Great Job to all the crew at Malvern yesterday!

I'm not afraid to complain, but one thing I can't complain about is how hard Jason and his crew work. They are work horses. I hope it's a great season.

Just do away with the 4 C classes at Loretta lynns. There should be no national championship for a novice class.

Problem is he probably only raced 3 AMA races, the rest were all OMA. So rather than OMA dealing with it, they pawn it off to the AMA when they should be figuring all advancement on all their races, but they are only using 3 races.

Drives me crazy, they hang a sign up at registration about sandbagging, but don't enforce it.

Well when you're ready to form the ckma (Caupp Knox Moto ASSociation), I'm a phone call away with all the advice you guys need to be successful. Good luck with it!!!

Just do away with the 4 C classes at Loretta lynns. There should be no national championship for a novice class.

Problem is he probably only raced 3 AMA races, the rest were all OMA. So rather than OMA dealing with it, they pawn it off to the AMA when they should be figuring all advancement on all their races, but they are only using 3 races.

Drives me crazy, they hang a sign up at registration about sandbagging, but don't enforce it.

Just make it a B/C class. Than when LL qualifier comes around they can decide weather they are a B or C riders.

I think the C class should have to wear these sweet pink safety vests. I bet that'd make kids bump up to B pretty quickly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 75
I like it........kind of like a rookie stripe on the back of your car in NASCAR. Then when we all come up on a pink vest in practice, you know it is a C rider. Best idea yet.

Just saying also upon review of the results, Robert Sly, usually #741 on a yamaha... The kid rode C class last year and I noticed in the results from yesterday, he moved himself straight to A class, those are the kind of riders who want to try to make something of themselves in this sport.

I was at muddy creek llq over the weekend. As I was sitting on the line watching 250c. I happened to notice 4 of the top 5 had yellow backgrounds. I thought that was interesting. You would think that would throw a red flag up especially at a llq. Unless I'm missing something and yellow background now signify c class.

I was at muddy creek llq over the weekend. As I was sitting on the line watching 250c. I happened to notice 4 of the top 5 had yellow backgrounds. I thought that was interesting. You would think that would throw a red flag up especially at a llq. Unless I'm missing something and yellow background now signify c class.

I am sure they bought the bikes from B riders! It would be hard if you rode B to get away with moving backwards. I am interested to see if some of the C guys that smoked C all last year race C this year since they did not qualify for C last year for LL.

Just because you don't qualify for LL in C class, does not mean you should stay in C class until you finally qualify.

Back