It happened!

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
image.jpg

Buddy of mine got me a killer deal on a 2015! She's happy in her new home next to grandpa! Excited for 2015!

I don't know why the white ones are so freaking ugly. But then you do graphics and they're the best looking bikes made.

Nice bike

I don't know why the white ones are so freaking ugly. But then you do graphics and they're the best looking bikes made.

Nice bike

I disagree.. I like that bike like it is.. However in my opinion the 15 ktms are the best looking stock bike.. Then white yams then white huskys..

State 8? Send me a PM of ur buddies name... I might be looking at a blue one same year especially if I get a deal like u probably got

I initially wasn't a fan of the white, then it grew on me, and I love it! I actually like the graphics on it, going to keep them for the year.. It's crazy they are not stickers, but actually part of the plastic! Weird. But the quality from the 04 I had is night and day difference .. I can't wait to ride it!

I wasn't and didn't mean to rain on any parade.. I think its bad ass the way it is which is why I left my 14 graphics on.. Order some pre prints n your ready to go..

Bike looks sweet. I like the white a lot and the red goes sweet on it. If you want a good deal on a new bike I can tell you right now you can get a 2013 kx 450 from hectors powersports in New York with literally no b.s. Document fees like state 8 and every other ddealer will charge u and no shipping fee either and if You pay cash no tax on top of that also. So your lookijg at a little over 6k otd. I just bought a bike from them that state 8 or no dealer within 500 miles of here could touch the price they were giving despite what they will try to claim

Nice. For having a thing for green, I think that one looks pretty nice. I'd ride it fo' sur'. Yes, ride it...not own it...for long anywho. [insert winking emotiacon here]

Bike looks sweet. I like the white a lot and the red goes sweet on it. If you want a good deal on a new bike I can tell you right now you can get a 2013 kx 450 from hectors powersports in New York with literally no b.s. Document fees like state 8 and every other ddealer will charge u and no shipping fee either and if You pay cash no tax on top of that also. So your lookijg at a little over 6k otd. I just bought a bike from them that state 8 or no dealer within 500 miles of here could touch the price they were giving despite what they will try to claim

State8 has a brand new 2014 kx250f for $5,000 .. Also an RMZ 2014 for $4,999

Ive had lots of Yamaha's, but this is the sweetest 250f ive ever had bone stock. Like crute said, and I agree, Ive really done nothing other then set the sag and turn the throttle. Really good bike in stock form. I wasnt to crazy about the stock bar posion, so I moved it to the forward pos. I do have the tuner, but have yet to utilze it for anything other then checking hrs. I could see where it would come in handy tho.

Thanks Mike! I've been thinking about the tuner.. But I don't plan on doing any mods on it at least a year. i wouldn't mind still having the tuner though like you said for hours, temps and RPMS.. Also would be interested to note the temps before Engine Ice and after...

State8 has a brand new 2014 kx250f for $5,000 .. Also an RMZ 2014 for $4,999

Yeah no don't get me wrong I'm not saying state 8 has a bad price or is bad. I'm just saying they are gonna hit you with literally over $500 in their fees plus tax also so your paying over 6k for that bike. I know cause I was trying to buy one. Its a business I get it but it's funny every place you call swears this price and that price is their rock bottom and no one can beat that and blah blah blah but yet everyone has different prices. Obviously the dealers sell hikes for whatever price they have so more power to them. It's funny cause places say they will match a price then you tell them the price and no one wants to match Jack. Then when they call back they are disappointed when you say sorry, just picked one up yesterday buddy.

Used to buy bikes out of state and pay no taxes, or list them in a out of state family members name to avoid taxes (years ago). Now though, with them having regular titles instead of a MCO, everyone wants a titled bike when you sell it. So as soon as you come back to Ohio and go to get your title, you will pay the state your taxes. Just my opinion. When buying a new bike now days, I don't think it is a good idea to try and avoid a few hundred in taxes.

Nice bike. You will love the Yamaha.

Used to buy bikes out of state and pay no taxes, or list them in a out of state family members name to avoid taxes (years ago). Now though, with them having regular titles instead of a MCO, everyone wants a titled bike when you sell it. So as soon as you come back to Ohio and go to get your title, you will pay the state your taxes. Just my opinion. When buying a new bike now days, I don't think it is a good idea to try and avoid a few hundred in taxes.

Nice bike. You will love the Yamaha.

Thanks 259! I can't wait to ride.. If Mother Nature would stop being a B. As they say, there are 2 things certain in life, death and taxes

Back