BC 4-18 & 19

Looks like rain possible from noon on, but the higher chance at 3pm. Its changed every freakin 12 hours since Wednesday. Hard to believe anything. Might do a cultivator session, and start riding at 10, I will look at it tomorrow to decide for Sunday.

Now tomorrow will be perfect. I put 11 hours in today. The frame of the chisel was grading dirt.....lots of reshaping, refacing, building roller and landings up. A site lap is mandatory, hell I'm taking one and I did it all. Careful everyone, although its just tweaks, but that added to moisture depth will make the track seem very different, not like earlier this year.

Well I'm glad I didn't bag it last night, they changed it.....again. Looks like 3pm rain. So we will open today until the skies let loose. Should be a lighter crowd, we will be doing a cultivator only prep, light water, if you don't like that prep, stay home. 11-5pm today. thanks.

Ok, for those of us unfamiliar with farm implements, what does that mean? No ruts? Big ruts? loose on top with a hard base? Planning on being there regardless. Just curious.

Great weekend, Saturday was treacherous rough and it challenged you mentally on how to negotiate the track, Sunday was just a blast. Still got a little bit rough, not bad, easy to be on the power everywhere. Way less people Sunday which made it more fun to ride, that's for sure. Super glad we opened yesterday. Thanks everyone.

Rode til my arms & legs fell off Saturday. It was our first trip to the cliff for 2015 and it did not disappoint. The only downside of the whole day was I couldn't double the van down the driveway because there was a line up to the road. I think everyone has figured out the track prep at BC is world class. Thanks for all the hard work.

Took a couple pics of Hershey's kid battle'n with another fast little dude on a pw50. I think I witnessed the proverbial passing of the torch. Pretty cool.

DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0015.JPG

That other lil guy is SMOKING fast!!!! Amazing to watch him on a PW. Austin easily picked up 50% speed trying to keep up by the end of the day. Great to see the boy trying. He has great form so I know the speed will come. The best part of the day was how excited he was riding with the other kids. He has about 10 hrs on the bike now and is officially hooked.

Thanks for the pics Chuck!

Back