BC 4-18 & 19

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be this weekend, all tracks open, trails open (if you dare), concessions open.

New shirts and stickers available:

IMG_2229.JPG

Im pretty sure the Rogers family is taking a well deserved break after last weekends AQ. Nope nothing on the schedule. Just open riding at BC. BTW, if you are who i think you are, i found a 58 number plate. If you arent, then nevermind, my mind rambles.

I will be there with the fam in the camper! I'm on a Saturday rotation so we are staying the weekend! Woohooo!

Crazy weather. I think the forecast has changed every 12 hours the last three days! If the skies look clear and no rain is falling, you better get riding!

After 9 years of posting 11-5pm, I simply forgot. But yeah, Saturday 11-5pm. No cost for camping.

We are entertaining a small camping charge after the first race when the 200 gallon a minute water is active, but thats a few weeks off.

If requested, I have my new dry erase board ready to go. If we do it will by in the second half of the day. 2:00pm or so.

Weather looking good for tomrrow. Nice summer day. Tomorrow is gonna be a great weather day. Cannot make it then, but I need some laps. Hoping Sunday I can get some in early... Should be cliffy this weekend I am thinking...

Have them shirts in Kawi Green? Regardless, me likey. :)

Last edited:
Back