BC 4-18 & 19

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be this weekend, all tracks open, trails open (if you dare), concessions open.

New shirts and stickers available:

IMG_2229.JPG

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Im pretty sure the Rogers family is taking a well deserved break after last weekends AQ. Nope nothing on the schedule. Just open riding at BC. BTW, if you are who i think you are, i found a 58 number plate. If you arent, then nevermind, my mind rambles.

Hause#0

PR Addict
I will be there with the fam in the camper! I'm on a Saturday rotation so we are staying the weekend! Woohooo!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Crazy weather. I think the forecast has changed every 12 hours the last three days! If the skies look clear and no rain is falling, you better get riding!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
After 9 years of posting 11-5pm, I simply forgot. But yeah, Saturday 11-5pm. No cost for camping.

We are entertaining a small camping charge after the first race when the 200 gallon a minute water is active, but thats a few weeks off.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
If requested, I have my new dry erase board ready to go. If we do it will by in the second half of the day. 2:00pm or so.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Weather looking good for tomrrow. Nice summer day. Tomorrow is gonna be a great weather day. Cannot make it then, but I need some laps. Hoping Sunday I can get some in early... Should be cliffy this weekend I am thinking...

Have them shirts in Kawi Green? Regardless, me likey. :)

Last edited: