Chillitown roll call!

We had e score transponders, at Lincoln trail. 20 bucks to rent. Down side took an hour in line to return it, so you really need to buy one if these tracks go to them AND THEY SHOULD.

25 bucks to rent $100 deposit. I don't recall returning being a problem and we raced some events that had 800-900 participants.

Only issue I seen with any flagger myself is where one was placed. The step down single down the hill after the sweeper from the back section....the flagger was standing right on edge of jump on outside of corner. Whenever I would sweep around the outside, I found myself trying to make sure I didn't hit the flagger that was standing on outside edge of the jump. I would suggest moving him onto the other side of the jump. All it takes is one person to get a little out of control and take out the flagger.

All in all, I thought it was a great weekend of practice and racing considering what mother nature threw at everyone. Every track has a few issues once in a while. I don't recall Chillitown having any issues at any of their other events, so I'm sure the issues they had this weekend will be corrected for the Battle Race. See you guys there!

I would also like to add that we had a good time over the weekend, even though the conditions were dismal Saturday afternoon. I thought the staff did the best they could under the circumstances and were always very pleasant with us. We also got mixed up in some crazy scoring, but i cant blame the girls. I had a hard time finding my own kid first motos! I would definitely be interested in a transponder should they be available in the future at your facility????????

A crash in the second moto put us out of commission for the day, but no serious injuries soallis well. Overall..... We liked the track and facility andthought they did a great job with a poor hand to play, so thanks to the crew at Chilitown for what turned out to be an awesome day of racing!

Speaking of Chilitown results, I cant seem to find any. Am I missing something?
The points are going to take a bit longer than normal to be posted. Connie wasn't at Chillitown due to family wedding, so she has to get the results from them and upload them into her computer. It might take a few days to sort through some of it, so be patient! :)

KingRacing, you are on. You are so on. You're right, scoring has nothing to do with rockets or science. It's an entirely different animal. Your words will be served up on the dinner plate in July. Contact me so I can get you on the schedule. Jeremy 740-701-3675

Still no results from this race almost a week later? Crazy... I know people who didn't want to wait around to see if the results ever got posted so they left. Which means they still don't even know what place they finished overall.

Still no results from this race almost a week later? Crazy... I know people who didn't want to wait around to see if the results ever got posted so they left. Which means they still don't even know what place they finished overall.
Points are posted. Sorry for the delay, but we had to go through each and every moto with a fine tooth comb. Some of them were very difficult.

Back