Pit Racer Exclusive Give-Away!!! CTMX 4-26-15

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Briefly describe your idea of the perfect race day. No long winded responses! I will award two free weekend admission passes to one lucky winner!

Lets hear it!

Listening to a two stroke break the early morning silence as it warms up before practice... That puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day

Making the trip to attend a race event for the first time. Being welcomed and surrounded by positive, happy and fun people all day, feeling no pressure or stress, and going home afterward so thrilled about the days racing and giggly anxious to do it again.... regardless of how I finished that day!

That's a perfect day at the track.

(Sorry, can't be there.. gotta work).

Being there with your family, and rolling in the track and seeing the morning dew glisten off of the grass and dirt. Warming up the 'ole 300 2stroke and smelling that castor. Everything runs smooth for the day and everyone leaves happy and injury free. That's a perfect race day for me

rolling out of bed at 11am because you just woke up. loading up by noon to head to ride somewhere for the rest of the day and clock 1-2 hrs on your meter.. because your a pro practicer!!!!!

Thats not what your wife said last night while you were at fashion bug
Fashion Bug makes another thread appearance! And here I thought she was out showing houses, I wondered why she smelled of JPG Le Male perfume and wanted to cuddle.

Not hearing the words "We have a compact car stuck in the pits trying to pull a 3 rail trailer", or "Jeremy Osborn to sign up Immediatley", or "Hey do you know your tractor is still running from this morning?", or "we need a medic", or "What do you mean pws are on the big track?, wait pws are on the C track?, what do you mean pws are on the C track?", or "Jeremy Osborn to the starting gate, we have a problem with the 40+ and women's class", or "Hey if it rains enough to wet my winshield and dampen the grass do I get a full refund including my fuel to get here?", or the look that you are given after they compute 614 entries x $25, its a look as if i should hand them a rolex. So if none of that happens, its a perfect race day, hasnt happened yet, but nobodys perfect either!

Back