Pit Racer Exclusive Give-Away!!! CTMX 4-26-15

Spending the day with family and friends, having a good gate of guys and battling with other riders. No matter if its for first or last ..... just as long as its a battle. Leaving at the end of the day uninjured and tired.

Your son coming getting out of bed himself (when he never does for school) to wake you up...."come on dad, we're going to be late". Getting to the track, nice fresh prep with perfect conditions. Watching your son go 1-1 when you never thought that was going to happen that day........and then listening to his stories about how it happened. We all start at a very young age elaborating on those racing stories. But the grin is ear to ear laughing......and knowing he likes to do something that I have loved my whole life too.

Waking up and/or pulling through the track gate on a sunny, chilly morning...dew on the grass, sounds of tractors and dozers doing their thing along with the "brapp" and smell of two stroke as you slowly look over the chocolaty moist track as a half sun kisses the horizon...

I'm getting excited just thinking about it... :)

I know I'm late with the response, but man I live this often every morning I wake up either at home or as I'm heading over to BC... Love it! Miss those days of repetitive race days... Slowly hoping to build my way back into that to some extent... :) Hope to see some of ya's Sunday...

I always loved being on the gate when the National Anthem was playing, foot resting on the kicker, watching ole' glory wave, and the home of the brave! Braaaap!

ALERT!!!! we are starting practice at 8:30 in hopes of getting in more riding tomorrow before the heavier stuff hits....please help spread the word! We don't plan to cancel anything this weekend. We are going to go strong all weekend.

Back