JS7's appeal has been denied

I didn't know that they had anything to do with the outdoor series as well, thought they only had their hands involved with SX from years ago. But they must be involved in the outdoor series as well. Looks like he is planning on running a few "off the grid" races here and there like the Monster Energy Cup and Red Bull Straight Rhythm races that aren't covered under the FIM watch for this season. Thank goodness for Energy Drinks.

John259 like:

image.jpg

The example has been made.

But this is ridiculous..

Disciplinary action should be a tier type for this type of thing. The way this is being handled you would think he bonged 4 beers and rolled in a bowl of powder right before his moto, which would clearly be an extreme safety issue.

Again, I agree with discipline, but the FIM is being unreasonable at this point.

There was a good article on racer x about this. The punishment is whet it is. The minimum punishment would have allowed him to race the outdoor nationals this year. They gave him just enough to miss that. That is why the AMA wrote a letter to FIM regarding it. Remember though, the FIM isnt directly part of the outdoor nationals but they are a working partner with the AMA. So not following the WADA rules that the FIM does strains that relationship.

Also, the WADA rules allow them to start the punishment from the time of the ruling. In JS7"s case they started it from the time of the testing. Theoretically they could have prevented him from racing SX in 2016 also.

The example has been made.

But this is ridiculous..

Disciplinary action should be a tier type for this type of thing. The way this is being handled you would think he bonged 4 beers and rolled in a bowl of powder right before his moto, which would clearly be an extreme safety issue.

Again, I agree with discipline, but the FIM is being unreasonable at this point.
Well put... Ridiculous

Clearly there is only one thing left to do fellow motocrossers.

We organize a protest at Malvern, and then Loot the concession stand. Then we move on to Big Game. And do the same. Burn vans....steal motorcycles and jump them over fires. Throw gatorade bottles at.....the paramedics....Because we're ANNNGGRRYY.

It is what it is. Bubba and Suzuki knew the rules, they broke them. Racing will survive without him.

JO.......get on the horn tomorrow. He could use the battle series as a warm up race.

I hope we get the full scoop sometime. I don't think the exact details of the violation and the circumstances have been made public yet...unless I missed it.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time ( heard that somewhere ) . This is actually going to give Bubba an unfair advantage . Way less chances for him to crash his brains out while the rest are being chewed up by bikes that are too fast , on tracks that are too dangerous , while wearing neck braces , much too far from Malvern . He will come back healthy and dominate the championship over the walking wounded but everyone will say it was bogus because RV wasn't in it .

RV is crashing his own brains out on a bike that's too fast, on tracks that are too dangerous. He's not as dominant as he was before the knee surgery. Which was to be figured. Most people can't quite get back to where they were, before they had some sort of accident or surgery. There are some exceptions, but for the most part, people tend to lean towards the side of backing off just a hair.

RV is crashing his own brains out on a bike that's too fast, on tracks that are too dangerous. He's not as dominant as he was before the knee surgery. Which was to be figured. Most people can't quite get back to where they were, before they had some sort of accident or surgery. There are some exceptions, but for the most part, people tend to lean towards the side of backing off just a hair.

BS. He was a full race pace almost 2 months prior to the SX season. He left town to give him an extra month or so to clean out the PED's.

http://brotocross.com/

The news is in, and it sucks. Honestly, I had heard from some good sources that Stewart’s appeal would go through and he would be racing the Nationals this year, so this is a heavy blow. I hate it; I hate the fact that we are governed by regulating bodies that have no real interest in our sport in America. FIM has their hand in Supercross, but not in the outdoors. I was angry when I heard this because I did not know why James couldn’t race the Nationals. But apparently, the Nationals subscribe to regulations from USADA, which is basically a puppet for WADA. From what I understand, willingly allowing a suspended rider to ride the Nationals could result in legal action, and no one wants that. It appears that we are up s**t’s creek on this.

I cannot help but notice the uncanny differences between what is happening here and the exact reasons our forefathers rose up against the tyrannical reign of the British in the late 1700s. They would not stand for taxation without representation, and I feel like that is exactly what we are doing. We are being taxed of seeing the sport’s most talented rider on the track, with the infraction being a slip-up in paperwork. This is absurd, and I positively guarantee that absolutely no American input was taken into consideration in making their decision. WADA has been a disaster – from this absurd punishment, to the wait time on their decisions, which is enough to turn a man as grey as an Gandalf’s pubes. Let’s not also forget that WADA has been ineffective in stamping out drug use in the sport. We have riders ALLEGEDLY being caught by their teams with illicit substances. Let’s think about that: I don’t think that pro riders are dumb enough to risk being banned that easily, which means that they are confident that they will not get caught. WADA “setting an example” with James has been useless.

Unfortunately, I think the FIM and WADA knew in making this decision that Americans have an attention span the length of an Instagram video, so they know that no matter how pissed we are, it will all wash over pretty soon. So I encourage you not to forget how f****d we all got on this. I think the coolest thing that could happen (but I’m about 98% sure will NOT happen) is that James goes on the MXdN team this year and wipes the floor. I hope against hope that James does come back for the Nationals that he will be allowed to ride, and then we send him to France and he middle fingers the ever-loving s**t out of everyone. It will not happen, but I will have a BROner the size of the Sear’s Tower if it does.

Now, I am not saying let’s all go grab our muskets and head to the FIM offices, although blasting through the door leading with the business end of a bayonet would probably be awesome, purely to see the look on their faces as the s**t is literally scared out of them. I do think the FIM and WADA officials should see first hand how pissed off we all are, though. If you see them, do not hurt them, but maybe throw water on them or something, like you do with your dog when it does something bad. It’s not that it’s a bad dog – it’s just kind of dumb and didn’t really think at all about what it was doing. At all. I think if we all started going to the races with spray bottles filled with water, and just sprayed the FIM guys when we see them, that would send the right message. No, that’s bad!

Girls, you can help, too. I feel like all the FIM and WADA officials are creepy, old guys, almost like from a 1920s time warp. I am picturing Boardwalk Empire, but without the awesome gangster factor. Anyway, what I am getting at is they will try to f**k you, because all men on the planet who rise to a position of power are about 75% motivated by the idea that more girls will have sex with them. So if you find yourself in that position, getting hit on by the creepy FIM and WADA dudes, play along. Go back to their hotel room. I think there might be chains; scratch that, there will definitely be chains. They will want you to chain them up, like some freaky Euro s**t. Do it. Once they are secure, say to them, “This is for James”, and just steal everything in their hotel room and walk out. You will have done your country a service. Viva la Revolution. Viva la JS7.

I think James' suspension is over in Aug. Just in time for MXON. I hope RV is ready for that race. RV, RD, JM6. Sorry different subject.

Back