Anyone looking for a stolen bike?

dmx153

PR Founding Father
Yea actually looking for a 2006 CRF250 that was stolen from a neighbor kid. Had #13 on it.

BILL88L

PR Addict
I think I counted less than 5 helmets which makes sense. Obviously cars can't get by the group of 20 or so if you can't pursue just throw a big ass spike strip across the street in front of them. Now that is a video I would like to see..........

sdjclevland

PR Addict
If anyone is on vital there was a thread on there of some guy in east cleveland trying to "buy" bikes from a few guys in Michigan. He asked if the seller would deliver the bike and one guy said yes for a fee and actually drove to meet the guy in cleveland. The dude wanted to test ride it and the seller said give me the cash first. So of course to make a long story short the guy would not give any cash and I'm sure he had none and took off running down a alley way or something' along g those lines.

And yeah the guy in the scene article straight up admits people they ride with steal bikes and their crew use to but don't any more

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
That guy called me for my cr250.

And I'm positive that's where my yz250 went. To the mt pleasant wheelie kings. Kid who stole my bike had many facebook friends claiming to be in that click.

hershey

PR Elite
If anyone is on vital there was a thread on there of some guy in east cleveland trying to "buy" bikes from a few guys in Michigan. He asked if the seller would deliver the bike and one guy said yes for a fee and actually drove to meet the guy in cleveland. The dude wanted to test ride it and the seller said give me the cash first. So of course to make a long story short the guy would not give any cash and I'm sure he had none and took off running down a alley way or something' along g those lines.

I just heard this happened to someone except no up front cash and now no bike.

Also as an update, Ironman Dan Morgan just had his bike stolen. #538 KTM, be on the look out!!!

jrminiquad

PR Addict
When did Dan's bike get stolen? I just saw him racing at Western Reserve MC with it yesterday, and hanging out after the race.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
You know how to catch them.... Bait Bike! --L*64

I know someone who set this up and worked with the police on it.. (in east cleveland) they ended up getting the guy. Granted im sure nothing ever came of it, but hey at least they got 1 guy. For the most part the police dont care though.. half of the time they wont even come down to make a report when this happens.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I know someone who set this up and worked with the police on it.. (in east cleveland) they ended up getting the guy. Granted im sure nothing ever came of it, but hey at least they got 1 guy. For the most part the police dont care though.. half of the time they wont even come down to make a report when this happens.

But if you can get a bike to BACKFIRE, The Cleveland Police will fill that SOB with about 150 rounds of lead!!
They will pull the trigger until all they hear is click, click , click. ( I am not sure the front fender on a bike can support a cop )

Maybe we can get the potholes in Cleveland to back fire, then the Police department can fill them with lead. Al least something will get done.

Take it easy now........just kidding,