BC... wth?

Meister

PR Founding Father
Not a single post about this past weekend other than in the yearly C class debate thread..

Fast guys? Noteable mentions? Goon whips? Anything?

Fast guys liked the new double I think. JR365 was hucking it as well in Open A and 40+ like it was his job also...of course, he's a fast guy... ;) Hand was on the gas in 250A class.

I have a long winded story in my head, but don't feel like typing it. Some regulars must have stayed home with momma, but good crowd with good friends on a great track. Not sure the # of riders. Mother Nature cooperated nicely. Scoob had fun on his KayeX 300, but feels he needs a 450 to be a tad more competative. That's a wrap for now.

Rider count was not as much as I would have thought the weekend before a qualifier. But it was mothers day, so I stayed home, there are three more entries. I am sure there are many more like me that did not come for that reason.

I heard the new double required commitment, and then it was still tough to get over.

It was not me in open A, those days are long gone for me. Logan Pfleiderer borrowed my bike.

The new double? If you are referring to the wall jump after the start. I didn't jump that. Zack was doing it, but not me. If you are talking about the double that replaced the tripple in the far bottom back, it floated you over nice and was not tough to get over.

Nobody can comment on how sweet the drive way was!!!! He put his heart and soul into that thing and no pics????

How was the running order?

Yes it all went smooth but I'm still not a fan of mixing quads & bikes together in the running order. I like seeing the quad classes all grouped together then run the small 50cc bikes run so the little bikes don't have to deal with the ruts as much. After the 50's are done do a quick track prep and run the bikes. Other than that it was a awesome weekend for me! Racing was fun and fun to watch some great battles, especially the +50 class...those guys can still haul!!! After Nate made his rounds and scared the life out of a few kids the pit riding/racing was minimal. The awards and extra prizes were really cool also! Good job BC crew!

I have read it. Everything went decently smooth. First race at my place that I didn't suit up. Been burning the wick, I think I'm running out of wick.

I'm very thankful to those that supported us last weekend, and especially to those that helped us run the show. I'm still recovering. The tail end of last week took a lot from me.

I actually kind of liked the bike and quad motos mixed up. Longer break in between my motos. Track was awesome, love the center tunnel jump. Also JO, left side of the takeoff on the birthday double was a little soft in 1st moto of ATV B. Just ask Tyler...

Back