BC... wth?

It was not me in open A, those days are long gone for me. Logan Pfleiderer borrowed my bike.

The new double? If you are referring to the wall jump after the start. I didn't jump that. Zack was doing it, but not me.
You tricked me! LOL I still think you could do it. :) Heck, I can hit the new double down yonder. Had a couple exciting revs later in motos when the pump was getting to me, but doubled it all but once or twice due to traffic or trying to go through it in the wrong gear. I like it. Still thinking about the wall double...

How was the running order?

You know, I can see some folks point, but I don't necessarily agree. It would also be better if the sun didn't come out and the wind didn't blow and the rain wasn't so wet at times... No matter to me so much, but what ev... I take the good with the bad I s'pose...

I actually kind of liked the bike and quad motos mixed up. Longer break in between my motos. Track was awesome, love the center tunnel jump. Also JO, left side of the takeoff on the birthday double was a little soft in 1st moto of ATV B. Just ask Tyler...

Yeah, he knows this and you aren't the only one to tell him. :) Should harden up over the next couple weeks...

Looking forward to the qually. I have other commitments keeping me away until about noon Saturday, but lucky for me my classes are running Sunday anyway.... See you there!!

Yeah, he knows this and you aren't the only one to tell him. :) Should harden up over the next couple weeks...

Looking forward to the qually. I have other commitments keeping me away until about noon Saturday, but lucky for me my classes are running Sunday anyway.... See you there!![/QUOTE]

Haha yeah just having fun. Framed out on the takeoff right in front of Tyler. Got the heart rate up a bit and made for a good laugh afterwards lol.

halfbreed lol..hershey.. i got a mixed buddy believe or not, some days i call him halfrican other days oreo cookie.haha

Back