Briarcliff Area Qualifier May 22nd-24th

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well the time has come once again! Its qualifier time at the cliff.

LLAQ Flyer.jpg

open bc? that might get me off the couch. maybe. i havent rode in 4 months, other than about 15 laps last weekend. well see how this weekend goes

So... If I arrive on Thursday AM and leave at 3:55PM and return for practice Friday, anti meridiem and depart at 2000 hour and return on the 23 of May for just a sixtieth of an hour for a bowl of noodles and perhaps a fu fu drink and return on Sunday for the day. Do I need a wristband for the entire event or just Sunday? That is a common core question. Oh, will the kids track be prepped? That is a Dave question.

What you're going to need to do is hold onto your cowboy hat because the we have major track changes!!!! You fools expect me to take a week off work with a brand new dozer sitting here, and not change the track! Friday practice just gained some stock.

Pics will be added as I get work done today.....

You mean new dozer or just a new dozer? I say two brand new dozers, one quite a large size, heading east on 70 outta Pickerington area the other day...thinking of the Deere variety, but uncertain. I'm not a dozer guy.

The things that make you go hmmm...

No pitbikes this time.

Sorry guys no time for pics today, just now shutting down. I will take some as we prep.
Must be lights on that big machine! Weather is prime Moto this weekend! I will admit I peaked at the track... Heli sweet!!! gonna be an epic weekend of practice, racing and no better way to spend a holiday weekend!

image.jpg

After center tunnel it makes a left part way down the hill, little straight in front of the climbing wall, then left up to the triple. All the way at the bottom it cuts straight across over to the bday double. Cliff notes version of changes. Site lap, always take a site lap.

I will take some as we prep.

Me too. Mental ones.

I will admit I peaked at the track... Heli sweet!!! gonna be an epic weekend of practice, racing and no better way to spend a holiday weekend!

Yes...bummer of a weekend for me to have some things come up that are not going to allow me to ride, but just hang out a little. Will all ne worth it in the end, but gonna hurt a little at the momento. Weather is definitely shaping up for some prime prep and moto. A little moisture last night here in C'bus (I would assume the same in Nashport) to get things started...gonna be epic?.... :)

Site lap required! Changes look super fun. A new section looking for a name. Horsepower alley? Grabb'n gears? Can't wait to see the best in the Midwest tear it up!

Let's hope this is enforced:

Pit vehicles
may be used by adults (age 18 & up). Each driver must register at the signup building. Charge is $10. We don’t charge for extra drivers of the same vehicle; please bring all drivers to signup to register together.

Pit vehicles are for transportation to and from the track. Please park them outside the tunnels and walk to the infield; no pit vehicles on the track infield. They are to be used responsibly, anyone caught being irresponsible will be asked to leave, immediately.

Practice sessions today, sign up for that at 8am. Practice starting at 10. Race sign ups for the weekend at 11pm & 4pm. There will be no refunds for anyone leaving before Sunday.

WOW! That's all I got. Ok, dirt was perfection. Track changes very cool. Staff, very good. 1.5 hr turn around for practice sessions. Pitbike riding, controlled. Staff at BC we give you props for a great day!

Back