Briarcliff Area Qualifier May 22nd-24th

AQ Racing Day 2 tomorrow. Sign up at 6, riders meeting at 7:30, practice at 8, racing by 9:30.

Somewhere around 420 entries today......track was ok. Everybody fast.

Fabulous weekend of racing for this final Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Mideast Area Qualifier! 800+ entries and tons of sunshine!
Results? Sent to AMA & MXSports a few minutes ago.. well.. okay.. here you go...

Connie

Attachments

• Saturday BC Qualifier.pdf
    985.3 KB · Views: 1,305
  • Sunday BC Qualifier.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,422
What a weekend. Some really good racing from what I could see. Saw a lot of pitracer names from working the starting gate.

Dylon Walker put on a show, the 222 on the JGR bike was really fast too in B class and college boy, and Evan Ferry was quick and smooth on the 65

Made my first trip over 2 hrs just to watch due to bike being in shop. I must say wow that looks like a very fun track to ride. Track conditions were great! Lots of fast good racing. Also that was ran very smooth and fast crew did awesome

Was a great weekend I have to say...weather, racing, and track look sweet if I do say so myself. Only thing that would have made it better would have been to be on the bike myself. Would have been nice to qualify and hit the Red Bud regional. Just not to be, but was glad to be there to witness it. Definitely some fast guys.

Can't believe all the folks from FL and other states. Heard one dad and some came up from Miami Beach, FL in a pickup truck asking where were some hotels in the area... Was nice to see folks making the trek to come check out the Cliff. Of course, I understand the main draw was the AQ, but not thinking they left disappointed. Was awesome to see Tim Ferry walking around like a normal dude/parent.

Great show. If you weren't there, you missed it...duh.

It hasn't really sunk in yet. Such an uber epic weekend. 800+ very very few injuries, until today at least. I talked to the dad of the young man who was flown, they returned to get the motorhome, he is just really beat up and bruised, which is good considering the alternative. I cant thank my crew members enough, I'm just some dude with a dream and a vision. My crew is the best, and I would match them against any track in the country. We are the best. Can we get better? You know it. Will we get better? You know it. I'm not going to try and make a fool of myself by trying to name everyone, but anyone with a Bc shirt on today that looked tired and tested, you are Briarcliff tested and approved.

Short list: Tim Ferrys kid flys (and is super polite), Jeff Allessi still goes pretty good, Dylan Walker is a upcoming force to be reckoned with, Shaun Kuchler still rules the young vets riders, Beware of the oncoming Chris Oplinger, DONT CHEAP OUT ON RADIOS FOR YOUR RACES, Appreciate your people and helpers, because you cant do it alone. Thank you Briarcliff Army!

Oh and done by 4:45 Saturday and 3:21 Sunday!!!!!! Best Birthday Weekend EVER!

I looked at some of the results,im assuming a Q beside the name means they qualified for the regional?

What happened to Rupert X?
Thinking he just felt he wasn't on the top of his game. Needed to train harder and come back next year with more fight. He didn't want to risk pushing it and result in injury to mess up the rest of his plans for the 2015-2016 season. ;)

Thinking he just felt he wasn't on the top of his game. Needed to train harder and come back next year with more fight. He didn't want to risk pushing it and result in injury to mess up the rest of his plans for the 2015-2016 season. ;)

Thanks Scoob - I can sure sympathize with that story! Looks like there was another Pellett out there racing though...

Back