Beans open Monday Memorial Day

I could get a pile of quads there...
I wish the track owners would at least split the practice up - bike from Xam to Xpm and quads from Xpm to Xpm.... Oh well.
If BJ don't allow us to come, we'll probably head to Rt.62.

I dont understand why the tracks don't do so many hours bikes and so many hours quads
If I rode quads Id really be pissed if I couldn't ride at these tracks
I guess I just don't get it
If the track owners where store owners instead I bet they wouldn't mind selling to the quad guys too
Ill shut up now,just my 2 cents
I remember years ago Spring Valley ran quads with the bikes and I don't remember any problems

With the longer daylight I'd settle for 5 till whenever... After the bikes. Let the quads come "pack the track" which would be a good thing if there is any rain throughout the rest of the week.
IF no quads show up by 5-5:30, close the gate...

I dont understand why the tracks don't do so many hours bikes and so many hours quads
If I rode quads Id really be pissed if I couldn't ride at these tracks
I guess I just don't get it
If the track owners where store owners instead I bet they wouldn't mind selling to the quad guys too
Ill shut up now,just my 2 cents
I remember years ago Spring Valley ran quads with the bikes and I don't remember any problems

Yeah I understand the reasoning why some tracks don't allow quads but I'm sick of not having many places to ride. I don't remember there being any issues when I rode at tracks that had bikes and quads out on the track at the same time since there weren't many quads. Everyone played nice for the most part;).

Last edited:
How do compare mx track to a store? Dumb no quads at beans. Not at 5 pm don't need them to pack my track in got a dozer and grader box. Also when bikes leave I start working on track for next day usually . Don't need to dust my neibhor hood out for 40 bucks and causing me more work and making my day longer. No changes will be dope thow. Wish more of you pit bitches were more like Hause and just want to ride and have fun. There's my 2 cents !!!!!

Not bitching BJ.Love your track and you run a great place
I just never understood why the change toward quads over the years
I guess comparing with the store crap wasn't good,I just meant the stores in the area
gladly take their money for parts but there isn't many places for them to ride
what they enjoy riding.
Wasn't trying to stir anything up or bitch at all
Just curious as to what the quads do to the track that gets them pushed aside
Ill never bring up anything again because someone just jumps on it as a bitch
Time to move away from pit racer all together

Yea you all about beans then you asked about a season pass. I said no.and this is ur first post since .now that' I bet they'ed sell to quads and how spring valley could do it are what I call digs . It's just not you it's a lot of people on here that post a lot . Maybe it's time I move away from Pitracer.quads duck my track up that's why I don't want them here!!!

Wow Bj your taking this all wrong
Spring Valley having quads wasn't a dig at all,wasn't intended to be,just saying at one time it worked.
That was a long time ago
I just asked about a season pass because I really liked the track and have a good time there
I might not of posted butI have ben down to ride several times since then
I just don't post a lot
i think if you look back I have posted about how nice the track was and how we had a good time
Even posted I brought down a couple young riders that haven't been on a mx track before and how well things went for them
If quads mess up the track then I don't blame you at all,was just curious as to why anymore the tracks don't run quads
Like I said I don't even ride a quad so its no big deal to me just asking
Please BJ don't take this all wrong,thats not what I intended to do
You have a great track and sure am glad you opened back up this year
Myself and a lot of guys really do appreciate it
I can't imagine how much work and time it takes to keep up a track at the level you do
I have trouble keeping up with my yard work and trimming let alone what you do
I apologize this got all out of hand,I really didn't intend to come off negative,just was curious why that was all
It sure was a perfect weekend and I hope everyone got out and rode.
As for myselff my wife and I spent 2 days out on the Harley,hardly rode it last summer and just wanted to get out this weekend
Have a good one BJ,will see you at the track soon

Thanks everyone who came this weekend . Worked almost all night last and once I got last load of water done . Walked to house and feel asleep.
If that's what you meant I'll let it go know problem. I'm trying my hardest out here and I ain't let no stupid quads ruin it.there are plenty of posts I like to chime in on and give my 2 cents. I figure it ain't worth it. If I think someone is talking crap about beans , I will speak up.if that's all it was about have a nice day.
Bj

Back