Beans open Monday Memorial Day

I'm obviously pro quad cause my kid rides quads....but I totally understand where your coming from BJ... I know quads throw dirt a long way and off the track which I'm sure is a pain in the butt for you.
I will say, I'm disappointed because your so close to us and your track is very close to the types of National tracks we get to which helps Logan prepare for the next race when he gets a chance to practice.
At least BJ has a REAL reason for not allowing quads and not just a hater for no real reason...

ReAl reason it's my track I do all the work.i said no quads this year and I meAn it. Now ur going start this s**t ..don't text me and there will never be a stupid quad on my track ever again. Leave me alone!!! I will say this one more time no quads at beans!!!!

Another thing rocky you guys come here maybe once a year . If my track so great for practice why never show up. Quad rider have had plenty of practices here and never shown there support . I bet if you asked every bike rider here today. Are you glad there was no quads here today? Everyone would say yes so there s ur answer!!!

Man I wish we could of made it down this weekend,track looks awesome.
Missed a good time for sure
Your right too, always some smokers there,I love riding a smoker again expecially at beans,I like the longer tracks like this better than the shorter
supercross style tracks,nice to rev out a 2 stroke

I don't know what you read in my last post BJ...but there was not ONE negative thing written about you or your track. So I don't understand your last post.
We only can make it to your place a cpl times a year because we race every other weekend out of state and when you are open its always bikes only. I prefer not to put you into a weird spot by asking to bring Logan on those days because we are old friends vs ticking off the bikers that show up not expecting any quads.

Sorry rocky I read the post wrong. I apologize I read wrong and got pissed off. My bad very sorry. Text me about throw the week riding. Sorry again BJ

I thought you said you said at least give me a good reason for not having quads not just a quad hater. I should of read it again before blowing up. My bad sorry again.

It's cool, I figured ya did. It has always bothered me that bike guys get on forums and bash quads and never have a good reason. I actually love watching the crazy bikers...ya'all are nuts. You at least have a legitimate reason AND if the bulk of your business comes from quad hating bikers then you've gotta keep them happy. I understand that.
I truly believe there is some money to be made off of quad practice... Its just a matter of how to make it all work.

[QUO.TE="BJ@Beansbikepark, post: 600382, member: 7806"]Yes 2018 beans will be a quad only track[/QUOTE]
Wait. What?

11393064_10205432122420482_8410738635310835725_n.jpg

Back