OMA spring series round 3 at OIR 5/31

Nick46

PR Addict
Round 3 of the OMA spring series at OIR, gates open at 6am, practice starts at 8:30 with racing to follow. All OMA bike classes plus 125 pinger class, (get those 125's out.!). Greg from Motorsports MD will be setup and running for trackside support, also looks like we will have an ice cream truck, plus Honda and Suzuki Contingency. And dont forget the Rocky Mountain Bucks! $10 for signing up for a class. This is a bikes only event, Should be a good one.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Round 3 of the OMA spring series at OIR, gates open at 6am, practice starts at 8:30 with racing to follow. All OMA bike classes plus 125 pinger class, (get those 125's out.!). Greg from Motorsports MD will be setup and running for trackside support, also looks like we will have an ice cream truck, plus Honda and Suzuki Contingency. And dont forget the Rocky Mountain Bucks! $10 for signing up for a class. This is a bikes only event, Should be a good one.
Kid still has his wristband from last year, is it still good? Lol!

If he still has it on I say heck yea, he earned it!!
Lol! It began to stink so I made him remove it! See ya Sunday. Thanks for the reply on the AMA card for the 125 class. I just wanted to get my card before hand, I have a hard enough time getting the family out the house to make practice let alone that little bit of extra sign up time.

What are the chances you guys would throw in a pit bike class ? You could stagger us with another class if you didn't want to do an extra gate drop for us,(Possibly the 65 class)? Pretty sure I could get 8-10 guys to show up!

What are the chances you guys would throw in a pit bike class ? You could stagger us with another class if you didn't want to do an extra gate drop for us,(Possibly the 65 class)? Pretty sure I could get 8-10 guys to show up!
Let me think about it . I will make the call by tonite.

Pit Bike class would also have to have AMA and OMA memberships, just an FYI. So how many of your 8-10 buddies have both?

Pit Bike class would also have to have AMA and OMA memberships, just an FYI. So how many of your 8-10 buddies have both?

Is it ama race ? None of them would have it because ama doesn't have a pitbike class.... We race at briarcliff and Malvern and neither do we need Ama membership.

Back