OMA spring series round 3 at OIR 5/31

Is it ama race ? None of them would have it because ama doesn't have a pitbike class.... We race at briarcliff and Malvern and neither do we need Ama membership.
This particular ( the spring series) race is AMA and OMA.

Last edited:
These are OMA races but the AMA was brought on board for the spring series to acquire factory contingency money for the riders and utilize their marketing tools. Also in hopes of growing the spring series into events that are attended like the Battle series as the formula has worked well there. I think we are on the right track the first two rounds combined have had over 850 racers.

These are OMA races but the AMA was brought on board for the spring series to acquire factory contingency money for the riders and utilize their marketing tools. Also in hopes of growing the spring series into events that are attended like the Battle series as the formula has worked well there. I think we are on the right track the first two rounds combined have had over 850 racers.
That's awesome!

You can purchase a one day AMA pass for $20 or 1 year for $49 - Youth memberships are $29 yearly for 11 and under (I think it is 11..)

Track update: At this point we have had 5 minutes of rain all day. The track is sealed in and dry as a bone, so we should be able to taka a good shot of rain with no harm. I will update conditions between 3 and 4 am.

CANCELLED. Due to overnight rain and forecasted thunderstorms thru afternoon, we are going to postpone the race. We will work on a makeup date and let everybody know. Sorry everyone.

CANCELLED. Due to overnight rain and forecasted thunderstorms thru afternoon, we are going to postpone the race. We will work on a makeup date and let everybody know. Sorry everyone.
Bummer, but thank you for posting this early enough to save us the trip.

thanks for the update. Very much appreciated. Great call. Was a monsoon last night.

Will this race be rescheduled??? heard some rumors it may be and also some that its not gonna be?

We are planning to run it with pro day, getting everything worked out before we make it official. We will make the formal announcement in the next day or so.

Back