apple cabin constructive critism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I hope someone will agree with me.
last week the track seemed pretty well groomed and it was really fun.
this week, I don't know if the track was worked on at all.
the jump faces have holes in them and it's kind of dangerous.

With all the people that come I think you could afford to do a little more to the track to make it safe and fun!!

I love the people and the track, but it really needs an overhaul.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks

AppleFrank

PR Addict
Thanks for the feedback, we groom it the same way every week. 3 of us spend most of the day on Friday putting the track back together last week was no exception. We will pay closer attention to jump faces today to make them right. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention, your feedback is important to us if you ever see a problem let us know.

pasimp57

PR Addict
Guys,

I hope someone will agree with me.
last week the track seemed pretty well groomed and it was really fun.
this week, I don't know if the track was worked on at all.
the jump faces have holes in them and it's kind of dangerous.

With all the people that come I think you could afford to do a little more to the track to make it safe and fun!!

I love the people and the track, but it really needs an overhaul.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks

Why didn't you go see the owner in person and voice your opinion?

Yes for sure go up to Frank in the future to address any problems, no need to post them on here, not that you did anything wrong. I have just known Frank for years and he puts his heart and soul into the track to make it the best each and every week. If you or anyone EVER feels anything at the track is unsafe and he is made aware he WILL fix it immediately! I know the post was not meant as negative in any way and it was not taken as that, but like Georgie stated he is laid back and will always address any concerns so all have a great day at the track.

Y

yz250fparts

Does Apple cabin even have a dozen or bobcat??? All I ever notice is the track ripped and watered. No rebuild or facing! I could be wrong thow

Y

yz250fparts

Oh I did not know that. Would be nice to have some changes. Not minor maybe major like some different jumps and obstacles or even change a few track lines. I know you have good turnouts so you are making money to pay for fuel.

Oh I did not know that. Would be nice to have some changes. Not minor maybe major like some different jumps and obstacles or even change a few track lines. I know you have good turnouts so you are making money to pay for fuel.
Wow dude you sound like some kind of genius by they way you spell and how you are able to tell Frank what he has and does to the track and how much money he makes to be able to pay for "fuel", because we all know that's all you need to make a track great. Great to have people like you on this forum and not to mention that you turned this post into complete garbage. Ill say this once again, if there is a problem with the track in any way Frank is always open to rider feedback and always seen during practice days to make sure everyone is safe and happy with the track prep on the THREE tracks he provides each week. I like what Frank said to you, maybe you could show up to the track and help out with those great track changes you have in mind and can put to use all that easy money he makes for fuel by just disking the track up, he would appreciate it. I'm sure it will be easy for you to change up the whole track in no time and be very inexpensive for you as well.

Y

yz250fparts

Apple cabin constructive critism is what this is. Track has been the same for years. Is it one of those deals if it's not broken don't fix it? Is it to expensive to make track changes? Let's put 1000 riders on a track?? Seems to me the track is ripped and watered and then it's a free for all. Easy way to make money I guess. I'm sorry you guys can not take constructive critism. That tells me that what I'm saying is true. The track is a secondary income that's all.
Great dirt and ruts but it's disappointing the layout has been the same from the beginning. Remember this is constructive critism!

Y

yz250fparts

Typical vet forum! You guys don't like change. To hard for all the vet riders on big bores and 450s. Old guys are Out spoken riders that have to bash my constructive critism.
Just my opinion that's all.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Not bashing anyone. But imo its been the same or very close to it since I started coming. And thats fine. But for many people, they go every single week. Riding the same track every single week even if it is for just 1 summer, its real easy to get burned out on it. After riding it just twice this year already, I feel like I have been riding it again every week non stop.

I have no complaints as is, but wish they would change things up so that I"m not burnt out on it. Next week I think I want to do something else, just because I'm already bored with it.

I mean nothing bad by that, but I would have to imagine people that like to come every week may also feel the same way.

Its not a problem on a weekend when you have time to make a 1-3 hour drive - you have options. But during the week we really only have a couple of local choices.

Change or no change i'll be there a lot throughout the summer, but would be awesome to see some change just so im not burnt out on it.

Again no offense to anyone, at any track. I appreciate just having somewhere to go thats within an hour and 15 min drive.

MX315

PR Addict
CCB...What you think two supercross triples and a 300 foot table?
Frank is sweet just taking it all in...Track has been the same since the beginning....hahaha 250f parts was prob two when frank started the track!!
STFU NOOB!! no dirt world...no outlaw...no scenic..no battles burg...no Indian mound...no area 330...no spring valley...Everyone keep complaining you see how the story ends!!

Bill480

PR Addict
CCB...What you think two supercross triples and a 300 foot table?
Frank is sweet just taking it all in...Track has been the same since the beginning....hahaha 250f parts was prob two when frank started the track!!
STFU NOOB!! no dirt world...no outlaw...no scenic..no battles burg...no Indian mound...no area 330...no spring valley...Everyone keep complaining you see how the story ends!!
giphy.gif

Not one of those tracks closed due to rider feedback....

Status
Not open for further replies.