Mt. Morris a rising

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
I plan on going to see the race. I wanted to see how Muddy Creek turned out before making up my mind. After Kroc having a good race I'll go. I'm a huge Dungey fan but I didn't want it to be a run away. I hear amateurs are racing Friday and Sunday. I have several friends racing Friday so I'll be there to cheer them on. So bummed Tomac got hurt but life goes on. I like Anderson as well. He is doing great for a rookie. Might as well include Bagget and Seely. So we'll be camping all weekend. Just looked at Mt. Morris weather for the weekend. Chances of showers each day, 60 percent Sat. Still going. The 250 class has been very exciting too. Martin is killing it the last two races. Musquin, Nelson are pretty hot too. Hope it's a fun weekend.

Does anyone know where there is information about the amateur racing at High Point this week end? None of the sites, I went to give any specific information. I need specifics. Do we just need our AMA card?

bummed i cant make HP going to have my ass on a beach, drink in hand for the week. suppose ill get over missing HP. always got reeeeeeed buuuuuuuuuud

Does anyone know where there is information about the amateur racing at High Point this week end? None of the sites, I went to give any specific information. I need specifics. Do we just need our AMA card?

AM racing is Friday and Sunday this year. AM practice starts at 8 am on Friday. (im guessing same for Sunday, not sure though)

AMA card required for Friday racing. AMA and PAMX card required for Sunday racing.

Last edited:
Ama card Friday. Ama and PAMX for Sunday. I have post card at home with other info if needed.

this is about all i can find, you can call and get info thought

upload_2015-6-8_12-41-32.png

Yeah, have fun. The wife and I will not be making it this year. Racing should be good in both classes. Could be too good to miss...

Anyone going??? I would like to but from looks of it I will have to go by myself thats not to smart when racing. Hit me up if anyone is planning on hitting it for the 3 days

So, now every track has to have an Evil Knievel jump in the middle?
Budds Creek is building a replica of the Snake river canyon right before the finish line.

With a world full of idiots and stupid ideas / plans it is my duty to the human race to point them out and shame them into repenting.

Thou shall not wear a knit hat in the summer.
Thou shall not covet they neighbors four stroke when you have a 2 stoke.
You shall not steal Georgies bikes or he will track your ass down.
Remember to keep your toy helicopter away from me.
You shall not commit to a triple when you have talent that falls short of a double.
Honor your inner Knox
Remember to keep pro motocross on Sunday, Saturday is for Supercross.
You shall not use the word "flow"... ever
Covet your neighbors wife's goods, if she is hot.

Fun Weekend, Just got home this afternoon. Very hot, big storm came through Friday evening. Several easy ups destroyed. Amateur racing was fun. Clinton Schaffer ran the A class. Hole shot two moto's, running second. Crashed on the double- triple by the start. He was stuck under his bike and no one was coming to help him. He's waving his arms and finally a rider stopped and pushed the bike off him. We didn't get his number to help him. Tim Crosby was flying and won both A classes. Our riders did good with one getting 4th in Open B. Sat. race was good. Dungey looked great in first moto. Seemed to settle for second in second moto. Guy crashed hard over the 120 ft. jump. I heard it was Schmelyun, broke femur and fib and concussion. He was so high in the air and totally away from the bike. It was very scary. Racing on Sunday looked like small crowd. I had fun, glad i went. Saw some boxing matches Sat. night. Lot's of drunk hillbilly boys with boxing gloves fighting. They found two girls to fight and the security came and broke things up as well as the slip and slide when it rained.

Back