Mt. Morris a rising

Oh yea, during one of the rain storms, a girl in the next camp came out in a bikini and shampoo and washes her hair. Then lathers up her legs and pits and shaves everything in front of the world. It was a fun weekend.

How about Gared Steinke shredding the 125?? I had no idea who won the 250 class at the end of each moto. My eyes and ears were glued on the YZ. Never before have I been so excited during a national.

Yes the 2-stroke was a crowd favorite. We cheered that dude on every lap. He was jumping the 120 on that thing although he stood it straight up almost every lap to get over it. I took a 6 ft. ladder and had a fun time seeing over the crowd. That was fun. Didn't Durham and McDade make it to the main? I forget. So much fun, glad it's not illegal.

The slip and slide was a blast as was the racing all weekend. Mcdade qualified but he pulled off first moto. Dude on the 125 was shredding, threw a heel clicker over the uphill triple the last lap. all I know is we had a blast all weekend. Photo took of us by racerX I'm in the hard hat :)
image.jpg

I saw you guys there. Dude was holding a huge beer bong I guess. I like his duct tape suspenders. We camped right by some guys that I've met at Smith Road. They had the chick running around in the bikini shaving stuff. I sure like the pickups that MX fans have. Very cool diesel pickups running around. Some of the campers and rigs are very impressive. I love them but don't call that camping.

Back