Super Sunday Spring Series Pro Day at OIR

Nick46

PR Addict
Just wanted to let everybody know that we have re-scheduled our Spring Series round to run in conjunction with Pro Day on June 21. We will follow up with all the details on the race update forum.

Super Sunday Spring Series Pro Day at OIR! on June 21. This is a bikes only race with gates opening at 6 am, practice at 8:30 with racing to follow. All OMA bike classes will run with the exception of 250 A. Pro class will be run what ya brung, with the purse set at $2000 plus 100% payback. We will also be running the 125 pinger class . Kames is offering up some serious Kamesbucks, along with some giveaways. So for the Plus Senior40, 250C, super mini, and 125 pinger classes— we will be giving $100 in Kamesbucks to first place, $50 in Kamesbucks to second and $25 in Kamesbucks to third, along with trophies or t-shirts. There will be NO Saturday practice
Gate fee- $10, kids 6 and under free (unless they are racing)
1st class- $25, 2nd class- $20, 3rd class- $15
Here's the info on pro class- entry fee- $30.00, with separate payouts per moto. We will go 20 minutes + 2 laps- guaranteed payout per moto will be as follows:
1st=$275
2nd=$215
3rd=$150
4th=$100
5th=$80
6th=$70
7th=$60
8th=$50
Also note that the 100% payback will be added to the above payouts when we know the total number of pro entries.

We are officially a GO for tomorrow! Forecast looks good thru Sunday afternoon. Track is in great shape- we will probably even have to water! The pits are a little soft in places. Greg from Motorsports will be set up, along with a sweet ice cream rig for your sugar fix. Gates open at 6. Don't miss this one, younever know who might show up- - -

guess what. rain all next week 2.outlaw could take all this mess, o ya whoever was supposed to open it was just blowin smoke to fit n.

The moto gods have smiled on OIR! I'll be glad to get outa this flooded mess. Holy crap, we have had solid rain since the last Malvern race. Giddy up!

Wish I still raced, pro day last year was sick, track was awesome and got super rutted, I remember the section through the woods was literally just one long rut. And I remember Noren just killing it

Practice was muddy. Shaped up nice though. If I would have brought my bike, it would have rained. Track is about perfect now with the water he added..

Practice was only muddy because they did not dare turn the track over with the threatening shies this morning? Otherwise I think it would have been perfect from the get go. I swear I'm starting to think OIR is never going to get a clear forcast for a race!!!

Great job today OIR crew! The boy had a blast! No wristband today? Thanks, the stamp has already wore off unlike the band that he wore till it rotted off last year.

Back