Super Sunday Spring Series Pro Day at OIR

the OIR crew did a great job given the circumstances. Practice was a little muddy since they didnt do full prep, but it made the track interesting and not so high speed, kinda more technical and that made for some great racing.

IMG_9270.JPG
IMG_9265.JPG
IMG_9261.JPG
Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday at OIR! BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!! And I was lucky enough to meet some awesome people! And not to mention, there was some great racing! unfortunately, I was haven't a lot of issues with my camera :( I couldn't get the lighting dialed in and some on the pictures look like racers are riding in heaven..... as awesome as that sounds, many of the pictures turned out funky. (I was having a hard time getting the IOS in tune with the shutter speed) But in the end, I had a blast at the track and got to meet a lot of the flaggers which made it even more fun! Awesome just OIR, the track was in mint condition!!
IMG_9376.JPG

View attachment 48975 View attachment 48976 View attachment 48977 Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday at OIR! BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!! And I was lucky enough to meet some awesome people! And not to mention, there was some great racing! unfortunately, I was haven't a lot of issues with my camera :( I couldn't get the lighting dialed in and some on the pictures look like racers are riding in heaven..... as awesome as that sounds, many of the pictures turned out funky. (I was having a hard time getting the IOS in tune with the shutter speed) But in the end, I had a blast at the track and got to meet a lot of the flaggers which made it even more fun! Awesome just OIR, the track was in mint condition!! View attachment 48974
Where can I go to see more pics?

I went to the camera store today that has been helping me, and it was lighting... they showed me how I can edit them so I will have more decent ones! I probably won't get all the pictures up on the website till Wednesday... I had to work today and work tomorrow. But hopefully I will have them up Wednesday!

I went to the camera store today that has been helping me, and it was lighting... they showed me how I can edit them so I will have more decent ones! I probably won't get all the pictures up on the website till Wednesday... I had to work today and work tomorrow. But hopefully I will have them up Wednesday!
Good to hear!

Pictures are all up! I had taken over 400 and I could only get 106 to be decent. The pictures still aren't awesome...Im not really proud of how they had turned out but, I learned a lesson about my camera! Please forgive me!!

I've been my own worst enemy since I was a little kid. But I have been going to Dodd Camera store all this week to have them help me, they discovered there is a mal-function in my camera... not caused from me dropping it!!! hahaha I have had the camera for over 2 years so it is no longer covered in warranty, but yesterday they taught me ways to work around it! So we will wait and see how the pictures turn out at Amherst this Sunday!! And thank you GeorgiePorgie

Back