http://racerxonline.com/2015/06/14/broc-schmelyun-injured-in-scary-crash-at-high-point?utm_medium=So

John, it is no different in Nascar, Indy car or any other form of motorsports. There are always the haves and the have nots. I am not sure besides the IROC series, there is any form of motorsports where dollars don't win out every time.
Very true, you try to limit mods, and the people with money will exploit the gray areas with $$$ for R&D to squeeze out 1hp. American Roadracing went through this, and now the Worldwide series are trying to cut these costs as well. We all love seeing the works bikes, but in this sport so much is the rider/setup ability that leveling the playing field will only do so much. But I agree it's out of hand expensive to run at that level.

Gotta love trump.........."I am rich, very rich". Said he is not filing out a financial disclosure statement because he is using all his own money. Not sure legally he can do that. I know in the state of Ohio, even if I use 100% of my money to run, I still have to let them know of every dollar I have and where it is.

Between those assbags and the Coombs yes men that swallow anything Davey puts in their mouths it make me want to take up tennis.
No, the pit is my home. It's not like Morgantown will ever answer me anyway
I had a back and forth with DC a while back on vital. He wouldn't post his opinions publicly and would only pm them like the coward he is but hey......voice your opinion. I did.

I feel like this could go on FOREVER! haha as for the bikes, you have to start somewhere and work your way up.... it is like that in any sport. work hard and it will pay off. As for the talk about the jumps being too big and everything.... yeah, every track could down size a bit and work on their risk management, but so could the riders. The track builders made a huge jump, do you have to go for it? No. But you want to win, you want money, you want nice things, you want people to know your name. But do you want to risk your life for all of that? Risk management is tricky in any extreme sport. we all except that, we sign the wavers when we sign up for a race.

Last edited:
yeah, it was the reply that I expected. "it was a motocross crash" wtfe. it was an Evel Knievel crash.
I just need to remember. its a show first.....

Back