Trump daddy

2 cars, everyone has a phone, cable, technology is not cheap and it is addicting.

Dinning out is also $$$$$. We could live so much cheaper and healthier.

People without insurance recieve all the world class care. Get all the organs. And the free drugs.

People with insurance get screwed until they have nothing (Because they've reached their maximum insurance payout.) Then when they have nothing they recieve all the world class care. Shitty sad cycle.

The people that do it right: obtain insurance, go to well visits (meaning see the doctor when your healthy) and work on ways to minimize ED visits are VASTLY in the minority.

Low income/didn't have a dad/ and educated morons ruin the entire system for everyone and politicians think passing a bill will make the s**t go away. It's like shitting in a full portojohn. Your cheeks are brown before you sit.

Hospitals advertising wait times for their ER ARENT HELPING THE PROBLEM EITHER. its like shift showing an ad of criminals illegally riding dirtbikes down the street. It just promotes johnny with a runny nose to clog up the ER.

End rant. It's endless rant.

Last edited:
Just when did the "ER" become the place for "Everyone without insurance -Room?"

My limited exposure of having to be in the ER personally (i.e. wadding myself up on a bike) or have to take someone from my family there for a real emergency, is looking at a bunch of Non-Emergency-type folks that are packed in there with a cough or sniffle. Like Georgie said, the non-insured (or, better yet, the governmental paid folks) apparently have no understanding of what or why the need to be in the ER is....

Anyone that isn't on the government dole, better choose wisely in 2016. Like the famous song by the Who; "Won't be fooled again!"

Last edited:
Because they know if they go to the ER, they legally can not turn them away! The ER is the primary care physician for Americas Free Society.

This quote is why Trump may not have a shot at being the president. "The truth, you cant handle the truth" 50% of the USA morons can't.

That quote is pretty accurate. Seems to be Trump is the most honest politician at the moment.

I was listening to Sean Hannity on the radio over the weekend. He was interviewing Trump.
I was quite surprised in how supportive Hannity was to Trump. They had a pretty intense and interesting conversation going on the issues that he is taking so much criticism for.
Trump was saying the worst of it all is that with the Democrats, you always know where they stand, and they are predictable because of that. But with todays Republican party (his fellow party members), they won't take a stand, they are weak, and they avoid the truth and the facts. (like immigration).

They want to be in charge and over the White House but they are so worried about being politically correct, they are ineffective as leaders and nobody trust them anymore. One candidate is no better than the other, they're all the same now.

NQ1965.......BINGO. That is why Trump will make the Republican Candidates much better candidates. He will force them to take a stance on issues that they do not want to talk about. So like Trump or not, I think he is going to force all them to be more aggressive and talk about important issues, rather than talking points.

Saw Ted Cruz making a speech or answering questions on some political show. He didn't have three words out of his mouth before I already wrote him off as a typical career politician that probably doesn't understand anything. Couldn't believe a word he said. Rolled my eyes and turned the channel to shark week.

Cruz is actually one of a few constitutional conservatives in the Senate. And he is brilliant.

Trump is unafraid and now controlling the conversation.

Donald now needs to show how he would govern the country's other important affairs, and show that he's not just all hot air and rhetoric. He would also have to come up with his team strategy, because it always comes down to how good are the people you surround yourself with.
People want to be led, but they want led by a real, solid and reputable leader.

I'm not really a pessimist or a sky's falling type of dweeb, but I am beginning to get concerned. I have developed the belief that the leaders of this country and of our government DO NOT want us to know, just how bad of a shape we are in. And I fear that it's worse than we think or want to believe. ( I keep having this memory flashback of the 2008 meltdown, when Fed chairman Paulson had to secretly explain to the President that our economy just went over the waterfall. And Bush was clueless... "explain to me again what a Credit Default Swap and a Derivative is again"?

I think I will return my head into the sand.

Last edited:
I want Don Corleone and his cabinet to take over. At least the mafia had some sort of rules and standards everyone followed. They also were not so worried about being PC.

I like trump, even if he does not stay in the race, I think he will force the others to get real on issues.
Very good point NQ!

Because they know if they go to the ER, they legally can not turn them away! The ER is the primary care physician for Americas Free Society.

If they had Government only facilities, and private facilities it would make things easier. Once you don't have insurance, stabilize the patient--transport them to the government hospital. If you have insurance then you can get to pick where you want to recieve care....

Then the idiot government really would understand the magnitude of the situation because the government wont have to rely on private organization hospitals EATING the cost of non-paying patients. The government can just force hospitals to eat the cost and pay for hospitilizations so the government doesn't have to. It's criminal in my opinion.

That quote is pretty accurate. Seems to be Trump is the most honest politician at the moment.

Honest in the sense that he says exactly what he thinks no matter how wacko it is? It's great if he's honest
even when he's insulting veterans? Stolen from WSJ, Trump is talking about John McCain who spent more
than 5 years as a prisoner of the north Vietnamese:

"He's not a war hero," Trump said Saturday while speaking at a forum in Iowa. "He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK?"

I think that His Trumpiness is not really running for president, he's running for free publicity. Sure is fun
though!

Thing is he says whatever comes to mind...sometimes what we think but would never say! I hope they allow him in the debates because it should get REAL interesting!

On the Democratic side it seems Bernie is pulling in the big crowds.

Back