Trump daddy

Ron505

PR Founding Father
There were about 4-5 people in front of me. I usually don't have to wait. I only see Trump/Pence signs around here. But I live in the country a bit.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well I was in Florida all last week. A lot of trump signs. Tons. And tons. Edgewater Florida Looks just like Madison Ohio. 10-1 trump to Clinton.

Met some guys on Flagler Ave in new Smyrna from Wilmington SC and they said same thing. Tons of trump signs.

The inner cities must be pulling a ton of votes. And the entire state of California. And New York City.

Double D

PR Founding Father
The media is already back peddling that trump has been mis treated in the media. Trump may win, if he does some are going to be scared to death!!

MX099

PR Addict
I just Voted for Hillary. The whole grab her by then pussy comments swayed me. And when he said they can go eff themselves. And also how degrading when he said if dinner isn't on the table gets very upset.

After all the FBI say she didn't do anything a wrong. Big govt is awesome. Let's make it bigger.
I knew you would vote with your vagina.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Like I been saying all along. Every damn city is Blue and every place where nothing is free is RED.
IMG_5342.PNG

Akron is blue. Youngstown is blue...Thanks lebron

Double D

PR Founding Father
Notice all these stupid b****** on TV seem to be back peddling now. They all talk crap about Trump but now that he's in the lead their back palinkas are stupid MF and no good rotten lying backstabbing pieces of crap

Some Miller Lite was involved in this post.

ktrop251

PR Member
Trump that bitch. Hes killing it tonight. Don't throw anything out, yet. Hillary is a sneaky sly, "nasty woman"

Gotta love the underdog. Go Trump.

NQ1965

PR Elite
The wife and I stayed up till 1am watching this.

Shock and complete disbelief!
The talk show personalities and commentators are stunned and dazed, because they were ALL WRONG!

The historical significance of this is through the roof.

k01

PR Elite
The voters said enough is enough once again. The establishment can't ignore this one. Time to get our country and it's economy back up to speed and change some minds on the other side.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Unfortunately, with the arrogance of the Democratic party and all of the lawyers, they will immediately begin their locked backroom campaign strategy of undermining Trumps Presidency and plan for eventual impeachment.

There will be no bipartisan harmony or support.

They've made me such a skeptic. (and DoubleD, I was wrong too. Didn't see it happening)

Last edited: