Trump daddy

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Unfortunately, with the arrogance of the Democratic party and all of the lawyers, they will immediately begin their locked backroom campaign strategy of undermining Trumps Presidency and plan for eventual impeachment.

There will be no bipartisan harmony or support.

They've made me such a skeptic. (and DoubleD, I was wrong too. Didn't see it happening)
Impeachment? Bill did more than just talk about grabbin women by the p____y.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
IMG_5348.JPG

Any of you get on vitalmx non Moto? Absolutely no way would a political thread stay reasonable/cordial and reach 44 pages in length over there. Woulda been clip city!

NQ1965

PR Elite
It has been very strange here at work today.
The whole place just has a different vibe and feel to it. People are just behaving differently.
Lot's of gab and gossip. Many happy people, and a few sad, angry and anti-social.

A turning point in the road for sure.
I think as a society, so many of us are so used to feeling like it's just a lost cause, and it's only going to get worse everyday. But now we're confused, and don't know how to act.
Can this be real? Did this really just happen? :confused:

hershey

PR Elite
Change is always feared by most, hopefully Trump pulls through like he promises and real change in the economy and jobs will get everyone excited.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
He's got 4 years to prove himself. A republican house and senate majority. There should be no excuses for why he can't get s**t done. Pick out the RINOS quick and dump them. .....And if it's going better he wins by a double landslide.

Sturd gets in here and ruffles feathers. He'd be clipped on the west coast for it. Ha.

Trump killed it with the flyover states.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
IMG_5355.PNG
Every incumbent democrat in my county and township LOST to a republican except for the treasurer. 8 D incumbent seats lost to the R party.

Let's see in 8 years if it swings back the other way when s**t doesn't get done.

Our road levy lost by only 16 votes. I was hoping it would pass so they could pave middle ridge. I swear when I ride my bicycle down that road I get a flat tire or a flat rim.

John250

PR Founding Father
Mitch McConnell and the Senate control the cabinet members. I hope the establishment does not fight Trump on who he wants on his team. Because there are some great people that have been on the Trump train that would be awesome Cabinet members.

Funny how some of the Rino, anti-Trump people, are getting in line quickly with their interviews on TV. Like they were supporting trump all the way. Total BS. They are concerned with their jobs if they don't all the sudden. They honestly thought he would lose. Newt was on Hannity talking about what they possibly would do, and how they would state they needed to "compromise" with the democrats to keep harmony in the house. Newt said piss on that, Trump has a mandate by the American people, and the republican party needs to follow through. As Georgie said, they control the WH, the Senate and the House. NO excuses now. Get to work boys.

People have no idea how important Tuesdays election really was. It changed the course for the United States and the people in the United States. I do think your probably going to see no action on the Hillary emails, and the Clinton Foundation. My guess is the Foundation closes up shop and the Clintons fade off into the sunset.

NQ1965

PR Elite
My guess is the Foundation closes up shop and the Clintons fade off into the sunset.

We can only hope.
After 25 years of them being in our face, Good Riddance. An end of an era, long overdue!

So...now that we are shifting our focus to the new Republican controlled White House and Congress, how many members of the GOP will be undermining Trumps progress efforts due to allegiances and debts owed to their lobbyist and donors? Especially when it comes to illegal immigration. The illegals are a protected and needed source of labor.

John250

PR Founding Father
Newt talked about that. He thinks Trump calls them out if they try "compromising" to help keep the left from being irate. Newt says let them whine and cry, that Trump has a mandate from the American people and that the Republican establishment and party may be forever changed.

NQ1965

PR Elite
I do put a lot of trust in comments offered by Newt. He is incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. We'll have to see if it carries any weight against this congress.

I've commented before that I've come to believe that George Bush senior was like the last of the "old guards" in Washington. Everybody prior to Bill Clinton counts in that regard, Repub or Dem.
I say this because Clinton, Gore, and their congress changed everything. Tossed the old beliefs, values, and long established codes of ethics right out the window. And it's never been the same since.

And now, it seems as though todays congress knows-no-boundaries and it is very clear that their very first interest is fulfilling the needs and wish's of their executive club and not the needs of the American peoples.

And of course it takes facts to back up statements like these, but if you dig, I think there are plenty there to work with.

I wonder how much valuable time Trump will lose fighting with these resistors. 48 months isn't very long these days. Especially considering how much time they take off recessed.

I can't wait for his first State of The Union address, should be a good one to watch.

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I just wish he'd tell Obama to go eff himself. Forget about diplomacy.

Obama didn't give a s**t to work with the other side. Told the republicans to take a seat at the back of the bus if they wanted to come along. (The 2008 Rosa parks apparently. Back of the bus Republifucks!) I do like the name sturd comes up with.

It's always the R that have to reach across the aisle and work with the liberals. I'm sick of that s**t. Hammer them. And don't work with them. And the flyover states will continue to carry the country to the future.

NQ1965

PR Elite
It took Trumps "NO B.S." or punch's pulled method to get the necessary attention and votes to get this far, and that did take us to a new place in American politics we haven't been to before. This election was won by a show of force of sorts, he addressed the frustration and anger of many against the corruption of the current and past establishment in DC and New York. And the votes came from Repubs, Dems, independants, etc, all standing together for once.

The media and the Democrats are still in denial, and stunned by this upset. They were so certain that they had it in the bag. So certain that all of their playbook tactics had worked and they could manipulate their way into another four years in the white house and keep the game going.

The traditional, civil, and professional transfer of power is a necessity but all must not be forgiven and forgotten. Nothing was going to change unless they were stopped. Trump isn't going to all of the sudden go soft and cave in, but once again, not many will have his back and he will stand alone on many issues. Hopefully the American public stands beside him against a still corrupt Washington establishment and bureaucracy.

One hot topic that Trump wants to see happen is term limits on members of Congress. Highly unlikely that he will get much Republican backing for this. But as we all know, and can likely agree on, it may be time for some changes on this.

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Executive order 1. Term limit. Lmao.

Realistically though I'd like to see him get s**t done without executive orders. I'm ok with him "exec outting" amnesty law. And all the other executive orders signed where the children were in the picture front and center.

John250

PR Founding Father
Its going to be all about the Cabinet that he surrounds himself with. As Newt said, there are a few mandates that need to be front and center. Obamacare, the wall, immigration, Taxes, ISIS. Deal with those issues immediately.

The establishment is already beginning to jump in line quickly. they obviously don't want to be on the outside looking in. I personally think we have heard the last of any Clintons, Bush's or Kennedy's in DC for a while.