VETS AND RESPECT!

As we talked a few weeks ago, i thought the same thing for +25, then got my butt handed to me at the malvern quali. A lot, ALOT less pressure in the "vet" classes which I enjoy. Chatting on the line is fun too, its now about drinking beer after the moto.
IL DRINK TO THAT!

im 28 in real life, in dirt bike years im pretty sure im 90. i dont even want to think about how im going to feel in another 10 years.

im 28 in real life, in dirt bike years im pretty sure im 90. i dont even want to think about how im going to feel in another 10 years.
If you never stop riding you will feel great. It keeps you young. I'm 48 and still feel good. If I take a break. I am lethargic an pissed off. I took a year off cause I hurt my back and it was tough to be able to ride after the long time off the bike. But I can go 5 laps now and feel like I can keep going faster If I keep going. Wanna get old? Stop riding and play golf. I did a scramble yesterday and I am hung over and feel like crap.
That's why I golf once a year.

Yes I agree, i have been racing since 1975 on and off, more on, there are some to stay clear of. We older guys still have jobs to go to Monday morning, a plaque is not worth a injury, I, for one love this sport and want to keep doing it as long as I am healthy.

Back