Big weekend for racing! Where you at?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I take a few days off the board and it falls silent. We are just a couple days from one of the busiest weekends of the year and no one is talking?
Well, I have to start with the ridiculous Sunday creek regional. 784 on the entry list from 33 different states and Canada all converging on the Buckeye state to pay $45 per class for the opportunity to run the WORST track we have... Great plan... 164 little ones will punch their ticket to go to some old ladies house in nowhere Tennessee. (I bet 0 actually know who she is)
Good luck to our area kids:
Ohio = 104
PA = 64
Indiana = 41
KY = 34
West By God Virginia = 6
and that other state up north that should just fall in the lakes = 93

With races at CRA, D-14, Great Lakes, Western New York, Dirt Country and Kentuckiana all scheduled for Sunday. There are PLENTY of options to choose from. It DC for us

This weekend?? The same place I am every weekend: Thunder Cliff or Briarsoon Mx Park..........Turn off the faucet yo.
I said race... not open ride for 3 minutes then set next to the track and talk about drones, silly putty or whatever the youth talk about today. Oh yeah, yo.

you know, a race where you are on the bike for 8 minuets then sit on a lawn chair and watch the other 63 classes that their turn... WOW, I am fired up for the weekend

you know, a race where you are on the bike for 8 minuets then sit on a lawn chair and watch the other 63 classes that their turn... WOW, I am fired up for the weekend

So far I think you got the lawn chair part down cold.....when you gonna amaze us with that skill set?

Harescrambles are not racing. Its what old or guys that are too slow for MX do to justify buying a motorcycle. Bouncing off a tree is not my idea of fun. :D

So far I think you got the lawn chair part down cold.....when you gonna amaze us with that skill set?
I am GOAT at lawn chair. I just picked up a '96 125 to rebuild for shits-and-giggles. Once I get it finished you will get the pleasure of seeing an old fat guy on a old little bike. May make the 40+ class more fun... So IF I race again and IF I pass any of you on a 450, you have to buy the beer.

I am GOAT at lawn chair. I just picked up a '96 125 to rebuild for shits-and-giggles. Once I get it finished you will get the pleasure of seeing an old fat guy on a old little bike. May make the 40+ class more fun... So IF I race again and IF I pass any of you on a 450, you have to buy the beer.

I will buy you a suitcase of beverages, your choice of flavor. The parking lot, accesses to the parking lot, and all other slow areas dont count either. I want to hear that tiddler rung out and begging for another rebuild as you go by. You may consider a 144 kit for it at least, poor thing.

Heck I was racing a girl on a 85 on Monday. I was digging deep to keep up then stuffed myself in a rutt. At least I'd see and hear you coming. Free beer would make the second moto very interesting.

I will buy you a suitcase of beverages, your choice of flavor. The parking lot, accesses to the parking lot, and all other slow areas dont count either. I want to hear that tiddler rung out and begging for another rebuild as you go by. You may consider a 144 kit for it at least, poor thing.
Son, a 544 kit would not be good enough to drag this around. But we shall see. Just realized I have not had gear on since 2004. That stuff may be a little "snug" But man will I look stylish.

Yeah, I wonder if Dirt Country will be able to race Sunday. Dayton was underwater from all the rain last week, now we are supposed to get 3 inches of rain tonight. Crazy.

Back