Big weekend for racing! Where you at?

Staying home out of the rain today. No racing for us.

I started out racing hare scrambles and still ride one now and then....and LOVE GP races! It is racing.

Staying home out of the rain today. No racing for us.

I started out racing hare scrambles and still ride one now and then....and LOVE GP races! It is racing.
You should start a post how fairweather riders are increasing the cost of racing...

Kidding man. Had to be majorly soggy just about anywhere in the Midwest. Hopefully things dry up a little or a lot soon. The increased precipitation sucks for everyone that's for sure.

GP's are cool. Looking forward to BC's this fall. Wouldn't mind hitting a few more, but my racing became limited a couple month's ago at least until October. I'll be lucky to be able to squeak out the Battle races at this point.

Dirt Country was in great shape today. Track was good, and it was just getting dusty on the jumps when my son ran the last moto of the day at 4:00pm.

While you guys were sitting at home on your computers, Knox and I were at the races again supporting the local racing scene.

Looks like DC had about 164 sign ups.
Somehow the track was perfect??? We almost did not go, I figured it was underwater.
They handed out a flyer for the next race which is July 28. Its a 80's throwback. With $15 signup and $5 gate entry. With two vintage classes. Should be a good time and turnout.

You got me going with that mention of vintage and 80's throwback. You sure on the date - 7/28 is a Tuesday?

DC Flyer 2.jpg

Back