Budds Creek

John250

PR Founding Father
Time to get back racing this weekend. Looks like Budds Creek is going to be a mudder. 100% chance of rain on Saturday. Wonder who will come out on top in the Mud.

Windham!!

Oh, what a second...never mind. Yeah, this weekend could definitely mix things up, however I think Dungey has a great chance to keep it boring up top. He'll back it down, keep it on two wheels, and bring home a decent finish if not top spot on the podium. Talk the little bike class, we could see who is the most mature rider this weekend...

You going John? Heard Budds Creeks is cheaper than Red Bud... ;) Kidding man. :)

I got roczen for the win in 450 and musqin for the win in the 250 class.
I dunno...I think Rocky will make it fun to watch..., but for some reason I see him hitting the dirt...errr...mud a time or too. I hope not. I'd like to see a battle up front where you cannot read any of the number plates nor can tell who is who at the finish.

Good bet on the 250 class. I'm ready to watch...

I only see 10 guys finishing the race in either class. The bikes are going to be planted all around the track like yellow Acerbis markers!

I only see 10 guys finishing the race in either class. The bikes are going to be planted all around the track like yellow Acerbis markers!
I'd have to agree, but nothing will beat Gibby in the Daytona SX mudder years back.

Who won Indiana last year? Was it Roczen or Dungey? Can't recall and am being too lazy to look it up. I'll leave that up to the MX encyclopedias...

Need more battles in the big boy class! It's getting boring like the sx races.
Is what I was telling the wife.

anyone watching it live, my pc says content unavailable
Been watching it live via the stream all afternoon. Missed practice, but got some of the preview show before moto 1s...

Bascially this will work: http://stream.nbcsports.com/motocross
Also can link through www.promotocross.com

30 minute delay right now for 450 moto 2 due to storms rolling through. 2nd 450 moto could be interesting...

In my estimation it's going to be at least another 30 minutes if they run the 2nd moto today at all...Lots of yellow getting ready to roll through per the radar as of 4:30pm...

Found the live timing link for MX comparable to SX: americanmotocrosslive.com

Add /mobile.htm for the mobile version...

2nd 450 moto is starting now.
Gnarly, gnarly moto. Was fun to watch. Amazing what Bam Bam and others can do in that stuff...

Moto 1 played out to pretty much what was expected. Moto 2 showed what happens when a certain someone pushes the limit that many get on him about not doing...

Last edited:
Of all the guys to do well in a mudder , I wouldn't have picked Barcia . Would have bet he was going to toss it away at some point . Good for him and JGR . Pourcel was no surprise and I look for him to get better as the season goes on . Would love to see a Husky on the top step ! For Dungey to drop no points to KR is amazing with what transpired . Almost looked like RD might have rode that one through but he probably was right to bail .

Really was pulling for A. Martin to get the overall . So much talent in that class . If Webb gets back to 100% and Cianciarulo eliminates his errors , things will tighten way up . Guys like Savatgy , Bisceglia , and Osborn are on the verge of being front runners too .

Barcia looked invincible. Dude was pointing. Ripping tear offs. He looked like he was the only one on a dry track.

Musta been that fancy traction control from JGR.

For Dungey to drop no points to KR is amazing with what transpired .
Yes, to get lapped after hitting the deck again, RD was lucky. Any other race he would have barely been top 25.

Barcia looked invincible. Dude was pointing. Ripping tear offs. He looked like he was the only one on a dry track.

Musta been that fancy traction control from JGR.

Yes, he was bad arse. Was good to see. I'm not a Barcia fan really, but hope this puts a little fire in him to make for some interesting racing.

Back