Budds Creek

Total all out damage control.

Anyone ever ride with no front fender before ? It's freaky wierd. And sloppy.

You're not kidding ! I did the no fender thing a couple of times ( Of course it had to be during mud/slop races ) . Almost seems like the bike handles different and you eat major crud . Also lost a rear fender during a mudder once . No vision issue but it must have packed 30 pounds of mud on my back and made me look like Quasimodo ( Quasimoto ? ) .

Dungey got lucky. That over the bars ride was a big get off into a foot of muddy sand.....nice place to take a header for safety. Difference between dungey and Bubba....bubba would have pulled off. Dungey trucked on and salvaged championship points.

Dungey got lucky. That over the bars ride was a big get off into a foot of muddy sand.....nice place to take a header for safety. Difference between dungey and Bubba....bubba would have pulled off. Dungey trucked on and salvaged championship points.

Can you ever NOT bring up Bubba hatred ? What even made you think of him here? And how do you know he would have? Most of his crashes are at warp speed compared to Dungey's easy pace so you cant compare apples and oranges.

Can you ever NOT bring up Bubba hatred ? What even made you think of him here? And how do you know he would have? Most of his crashes are at warp speed compared to Dungey's easy pace so you cant compare apples and oranges.

Man, this board has been pretty boring lately. I am trying to get some Bubba talk going, lol. Its always good for about 10 pages!

Man, this board has been pretty boring lately. I am trying to get some Bubba talk going, lol. Its always good for about 10 pages!
Yeah, let's just talk trash about anyone whose done anything in this sport. Let's see what dirt we can bring up. It will be just like presidential commercials. Everyone loves those. :)

I saw RC snub a kid once asking for an autograph. Damn he's not a good representation of the sport. The nerve...the GOAT? What ev...lol

Last edited:
Back