Now offering Online Purchase of Camping, Admission and Pit Vehicle Passes for CTMX Battle Race

Signed up and paid for admission and camping. Question: The boy and I are rolling in Friday and camping. The wife and daughter are coming Saturday. Is there a list to show that I paid for their admission or do I have to met them for the wrist bands I pick up on Friday evening? Thanks!

How late will the gates stay open on Friday? My uncle and I were hoping to roll in late Friday to avoid rushing everything Saturday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How late are the gates open sat. evening. We are racing another event sat and heading that way for sunday.

Signed up and paid for admission and camping. Question: The boy and I are rolling in Friday and camping. The wife and daughter are coming Saturday. Is there a list to show that I paid for their admission or do I have to met them for the wrist bands I pick up on Friday evening? Thanks!
There will be a list at the front gate with who gets what. If you paid for 4 admission passes you will only take two when you and your son come in and our sheet will show a remaining balance of two. When your wife comes through on Saturday she will give them your name to claim the remaining two passes. You can let the girls know when you are coming through your wifes name and they can note the sheet as well.

Good question...thanks for asking!

Like everything it will take a couple times to get pre registration to be smooth so be patient everyone if a little snag is discovered.

This will be the future of sign ups. It is also good for the track to manage. know what kind of turn out of riders, cash flow for flaggers, fuel, rock bands, Blue angel fly bys, Red Bull parachutes, Hover crafts and free beer for all Vets.

What no A class and another chance to relive your youth with Alessi on the gate??
Maybe Alessi will run +25 to get his revenge?

I'm smelling a hole shot contest Saturday night!!! Who's with me?!

Come on.....Georgie has Jeff Alessi covered all day. He is in the history books for getting the holeshot on MIKE Alessi, not his crappy brother.

What no A class and another chance to relive your youth with Alessi on the gate??
Maybe Alessi will run +25 to get his revenge?

I'm smelling a hole shot contest Saturday night!!! Who's with me?!

That's his brother, bro. I don't need to prove anything to laser boy. Especially since I'll be on a damn 125. And I'm one up anyway. If it's a best 2/3 contest mike will have to live with defeat for the rest of his life. And tony can't handle it.

What if we get there after 10 on Friday. The last time we arrived around midnight and people were taking money!
The last time we had a steady stream of traffic until late Friday night and one of the girls decided to stay and sign people in. There is a good chance we won't have people to man the gate after 10pm so as of now we are planning to close the gates at 10pm and route late-comers to the camper holding area. If things work out and we get someone to stay and keep the gate open we will but as of now we are planning to close them at 10pm.

So if we arrive late Friday nite there will be a camper holding area? I'm sure there will be quite a few people coming from 3hrs+ away who don't get outa work till after 5 or 6. We probably won't pull in till midnight.

Back