Now offering Online Purchase of Camping, Admission and Pit Vehicle Passes for CTMX Battle Race

1891006_10204473731506541_4903400218157037805_n.jpg

Who does not love all the special giveaways and promotional things Chillitown does? But NOTHING gets me more worked up about an upcoming race then pictures of the track. And after the monsoon that hit before the spring race, a little mud on a Wednesday should not worry anyone. That place dries up like my beer glass on a 100 degree day.

Yes thats correct. CTMX offers a powerwashing area usually near the exit of the track. Also, if you are camping and have paid for a full hookup spot you have access to water at your site.

CK1> The CTMX Staff has also installed hundreds of feet of drain tile over the past week so hopefully the track drains and dries up better than ever. Also working on improving the heavy equipment to help with prep

Pre-Registered! I wish more tracks would offer pre-registration on a regular basis. You would think they could keep open until 9 or 10pm the night before, and pull a report on Sunday morning who registered. Hope the other two rounds offer the service.

Pre-Registered! I wish more tracks would offer pre-registration on a regular basis. You would think they could keep open until 9 or 10pm the night before, and pull a report on Sunday morning who registered. Hope the other two rounds offer the service.
We may go to that time frame at some point but with this being the first time out and never done it before we want to make sure we have a good system down before we do that.

Reading on my receipt, I have to go to transponder trailer to get transponders. Then go to sign up tent to verify entries. I am assuming to sign waiver and get practice stickers, also. Similar to other pre-entered races. Just hope there will be a separate line for Pre-Registered riders only, so we can get in and out of there. Just a thought. I know you think of most stuff, but never know.

Is primitive camping the same $30, ie tent set ups/no hookups.
And is it $30 a spot or $30 per person? Thanks

Reading on my receipt, I have to go to transponder trailer to get transponders. Then go to sign up tent to verify entries. I am assuming to sign waiver and get practice stickers, also. Similar to other pre-entered races. Just hope there will be a separate line for Pre-Registered riders only, so we can get in and out of there. Just a thought. I know you think of most stuff, but never know.
Yes, we will have two separate lines.

As always please observe reserved spots near the track, these spots are for vendors. Hopefully we can keep the pit riding to a safe minimum. Cant wait to see the trailers coming through the gates....glad to have everyone at CTMX this weekend!

Back