Chiili Town Battle Live Timing & Scoring Link

By the short hairs, I got lucky. I will be tickled if I ever do that again. Especially on a lap I passed for the lead and the win.

They are awesome, however they seem to show my weakness...my lack of speed...

Track a little moist first motos, but good. I'd do it all over again given the same circumstances.

Last edited:
By the short hairs, I got lucky. I will be tickled if I ever do that again. Especially on a lap I passed for the lead and the win.

That's funny we both set our fastest lap when we passed for the lead. You'd think it would be when you've got clear track lol.

Only thing that ticked me off about transponders. They said $15 cash, $100 deposit. I've always put deposit on credit card, and paid cash other places. They would not let me do that. Wanted $200 cash deposit for $15. And If you wanted to use credit card for deposit, they were $20. That's not how they were advertised.

Either way they give you print outs, of your moto. Not only of you but of everybody else. I love them. They should be used at every battle race.

I just got home here ar 11pm. drove 30mph in a torrential down pour for 2 freakin hours. Got so bad I just stopped at a chipotle and ate myself lethargic.

Anyway. Good night. I'll rave about the event tomorrow ! And I mean RAVE. awesome event. Great facility.

Only thing that ticked me off about transponders. They said $15 cash, $100 deposit. I've always put deposit on credit card, and paid cash other places. They would not let me do that. Wanted $200 cash deposit for $15. And If you wanted to use credit card for deposit, they were $20. That's not how they were advertised.

Yep, I almost forgot to bring extra cash for that, but had i not at least i wouldnt have been screwed into finding an ATM. I know $20 instead of $15 cash, but that covers that damn electronic debit fee the bank charges ya. I dont think its a bad deal either way. i didnt even know they had a debit charge option, thats a good thing though that they do.

Unless you were getting two transponders you should have only had to put up $100 deposit. The extra $5 charge that eScore was charging for the use of credit cards was to encourage people to use cash since its a faster transaction when dropping them off at the end of the day.

Thinking how it worked was they charged $20 instead of the $15 if using a credit card and you only got charged the $100 if you didn't bring it back. I noticed after I took it back that they had sent me a text reminder to bring it back after my last moto. Was a cool deal. I'm a fan. If more tracks use them locally, I'll definitely buy one...

Huh... I used my credit card and paid $30 for 2. Must have gotten a deal!

Transponders = cool
Yes, if that's the case you did get a deal. Should have been $40. Mine actually was a debit card, so maybe that was the diff. ???

I had two transponders. I had my credit card out for the deposit, and $30 cash. Not sure why they cant do it that way like other tracks. Then if you charge my credit card for not returning charge me $110 for the fee. He told me I needed $200 cash for the two of them. Oh well, just caught me off guard. Did not understand why a CC on file for the deposit was not good enough, and then pay cash for rental.

I had two transponders. I had my credit card out for the deposit, and $30 cash. Not sure why they cant do it that way like other tracks. Then if you charge my credit card for not returning charge me $110 for the fee. He told me I needed $200 cash for the two of them. Oh well, just caught me off guard. Did not understand why a CC on file for the deposit was not good enough, and then pay cash for rental.
That is eScores policy and not CTMX. I do know that with any credit card transaction there is a fee involved which is why they tack on the extra $5 is to cover their costs of doing CC transactions.

Back