Chiili Town Battle Live Timing & Scoring Link

So basically I gotta have an extra $100 per rider laying around that I'm not using right away, for the Battle of ohio series, so they can hold it for the day? This is on top of the transponder use fee, entry fee, signup fee, the AMA and OMA fees, and camping fee? And you wonder why the sport isn't growing?

The rental was 15 bucks if you paid cash and 20 if you used a CC. If you used your card there was no deposit fee unless you didnt return it. The transponder is worth the extra money IMO. Its a great way to look at lap times and you can compare yourself to other people and classes too!

Jeremy, how did it turn out? Were there any complaints or issues with scoring? (besides rental cost)
I wish the OEM's would make them stock when you purchase a bike.

The rental was 15 bucks if you paid cash and 20 if you used a CC. If you used your card there was no deposit fee unless you didnt return it. The transponder is worth the extra money IMO. Its a great way to look at lap times and you can compare yourself to other people and classes too!
Correct. So if you do not have an extra $100 laying around, you'll just need an extra $5...well, $20 and use a CC.

I agree. Worth it. I was watching races on my tablet and was nice to be able to know the names of those racing, etc. I'm a fan.

We had zero complaints with the transponders or scoring. There were some "behind the scenes" hiccups, but nothing major. You gotta watch the plows when going close to the scoring loop edge! We were scared plumb to death that racers would not come for fear of the additional cost. We went out on a limb by implementing transponders and I can 100 percent say it was the perfect move. It's the way of the future, expect transponders to be the norm at our events moving forward (except for the fair race). Jeremy

I thought the whole process was painless and worth every penny. That's the first time I've ever used a transponder at a race. I came off the track after my second moto , got off my bike and my wife textd me.... "Good job. 3rd place." She was 3 hrs away watching live lap times. Really cool!

I thought the whole process was painless and worth every penny. That's the first time I've ever used a transponder at a race. I came off the track after my second moto , got off my bike and my wife textd me.... "Good job. 3rd place." She was 3 hrs away watching live lap times. Really cool!

Bastard, it didnt show her our epic last few corner battle though!

Bastard, it didnt show her our epic last few corner battle though!
That was a blast! When we dropped down and jumped that single to table, I looked over in the air and thought who the f is passing me? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Man you were pushing hard and I was tired! Great ride!

Back