Not bad for old equipment with BNG

I thought Hershey's 500 vid got me going til this. Man I love the swarm of bees sound. A 125 class that the Nationals would be great. Just like the olden days. Who would huck the leap now?

Nobody. Unless they moved the track out to the grass, use the fence as a berm and the track will need to be steam rolled. So the first few laps of practice.

have so much fun riding my 125 idk why i dont ride it more. i could probably sell my 250f and be completely happy and fine with it. everytime i ride i get slower anyways might as well have fun beating the piss outta a 125 while doing it!

I know. I just got about 6 boxes from rockymountain. This bike has no time on it. I checked the compression and it was 150psi. I don't think this thing was ridden very hard. I may hit George up to let me ride his 144 for a few laps once I get into riding the 125. Then I will go from there.

What racing should sound like and the gates were full years ago...not the cost of a high priced and high rebuild cost 4T.

My lastest 2-stroke I picked up last month...2015 KTM 150SX
20150630_182902-1.jpg

If you rebuild with stock crank it's reliable. Those athena ss get a bad wrap I think because people just volt them on and don't mill cases or out a new crank in when they do it ....

Back