Loretta Lynn update.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I saw a little on some Facebook, but that is it.

Ella is in for 4 to 6 shaft drive
Randy is in +35 vet
Z Boy is ready to race 65 class
Trevor, this is his year, no broken fuel lines! in the 85 class

any other news, events or pictures?
I had too many fires to put out this week or I would be in the creek right now!

Give us some updates!

Lots of local guys to watch down there.

Mason Wolford - 65 7-9 - Had some bad luck and got a 29th in 65 7-9 limited yesterday
Tony Robinson - 35+ - got a 21st yesterday
Rece Campbell - 250C classes - had a 3rd place podium finish yesterday
Former Ohioan - Karl Scott- 30+ and 35+ - got a podium 3rd place finish in 30+ and a strong 8th in 35+ against a stacked field
Allysa Guy - Girls 9-13 - 23rd in the first moto
Colin Thomas - 18th in Open Pro Sport, 5th in two stroke
Dylan Walker - 25th in Open Pro Sport, 13th in 250A

I know I'm missing some, fill in the ones you know. I like watching the locals down there

Last edited:
image.jpg

This is a really cool feature.

Talboo from streetsboro hurt his shoulder today. Poor guy. Mom says on facebook he's more mad he can't race than about his injury

..today in 2nd 65cc 10-11 limited running 12th on lap 3 Mitchy's spark plug cap came off..DNF. So 12 in Moto 1..DNF in moto2 makes what once was a realistic top 10... No longer.. Kid was riding strong and moving up too!

Lots of local guys to watch down there.

Mason Wolford - 65 7-9 - Had some bad luck and got a 29th in 65 7-9 limited yesterday
Tony Robinson - 35+ - got a 21st yesterday
Rece Campbell - 250C classes - had a 3rd place podium finish yesterday
Former Ohioan - Karl Scott- 30+ and 35+ - got a podium 3rd place finish in 30+ and a strong 8th in 35+ against a stacked field
Allysa Guy - Girls 9-13 - 23rd in the first moto
Colin Thomas - 18th in Open Pro Sport, 5th in two stroke
Dylan Walker - 25th in Open Pro Sport, 13th in 250A

I know I'm missing some, fill in the ones you know. I like watching the locals down there

Anthony Rosemeyer - Super Mini 1- 16th Moto 1- was running 10th and dislocated his shoulder. Pulled off and dropped to 23rd, popped it back in and took off again and came back to finish 16th. Thats heart!

- Super Mini 2- 10th Moto 1- Luckily no issues with his shoulder this moto.

When did you find out the cap came off. Did it break? DNF really kills your point tally.

Yeah found out once back to truck.. Yeah DNF killed his top 10 chance.. Which he was there sitting on a 12. Guess this is a wear item on 65's.. Rubber gets loose and clip inside gets loose..all equals it coming off on its own. Need to be monitored like brake pads.. I've been told by several after this post common issue and has happened to them..gonna be a long tail end to what was a great week!

..today in 2nd 65cc 10-11 limited running 12th on lap 3 Mitchy's spark plug cap came off..DNF. So 12 in Moto 1..DNF in moto2 makes what once was a realistic top 10... No longer.. Kid was riding strong and moving up too!
Damn....that's a bummer. Head up and forward and finish off what could have been is all that can be done now. You never know...all the other riders could have their spark plug boots come off just the same next moto. :)

Michael had an 12th moto 1. Bad start moto 2 and knee popped out-DNF! Still going to ride moto 3 (day off today) taping up the knee and hoping to make it through last moto!!!

Michael Hand is racing with a torn ACL that he torn this spring. He's been gutting it out all season. Good luck in the 3rd moto.

A couple more locals: Austin Johnson from Mantua
Korie Steede from Damascus
and Justin Norco from PA
Jake Mckinney
Aaron Cotrell

Back