Loretta Lynn update.

Z boy hole shot ll 15.jpg

KTM :)

Ohio boy Douglas Flinner leading the overall so far in 40+.

Crazy how fast some of these kids are on the big bikes. Dylan Walker seems pretty fast locally and is in his own right. Maybe he's had a tough few motos, but top results are not coming easy to him at the ranch...

Can search all Ohio riders on Profile tab. Here are the Ohio riders ate at ranch...
http://lorettas.tracksideresults.com/search.asp?search=oh&searchType=state&Submit=Find

Last edited:
We were at the ranch until Wednesday evening. It was a bummer to see Michael Hand DNF; he looked really good in Moto1 on Monday. Great week of racing so far.

Also, it was great to watch battles in many classes, especially vet classes. Lots of industry people and current and former racers from all off-road disciplines walking the Ranch. Good luck to all of the Ohio riders!!

Yeah.. Kid is resilient after that spark plug cap coming off and washing his overall away in the 10-11 limited. Was out front all alone and forgot what to do.. Straight before 10 commandments cross rusted and was pushed to 8th.. Dropped a few more and ran 15th for a bit before a mid air collision with a buddy in the 10 commandments and went down.. Came from 22nd back to 19th and is sitting 16th in the 7-11 65 class now..2 more motos we throw down then home to regroup..to think we have another year on 65's if we want it! Was awesome of Vurbmoto to give this unknown a shout out..that IG post is over 3K likes.. Crazy the following they have.. Honored to be part of one of their posts

And yes Georgie.. Vohland..Romano ., Difranciso.. Leblanc ..Ferry...All behind and a few will go big!

Then over to get the pic on the box of him getting his holeshot award and who was there to give him a thumbs up and say good job..Dave Hand.. Thanks Dave..soo nice of u.. Mitchy was all about that.

Last edited:
He obviously doesn't need the service credit. Wouldn't want to make those prodigys look really bad now would we?
Huh? I'm missing this.. These guys are taking care of us..we have many more builds that have to go through him.. This is a huge help!

No no!!! That came off wrong!!

I should of just said Mitchy's talent didn't require further modification.... And that all the super human prodigy children dont need any less of an advantage against him. Yea, nevermind, sorry lol.

Foot in mouth, my bad, didn't mean to make them look bad!!! The credit is well deserved and just goes to show that awesome feats do have a monetary return in the Amatuer MX world!!

And he's got the HONOR ROLL sticker on the front number plate. Hard working kid in all aspects of life apparently!!

Congrats to Z Boy, keep it up! I swear the ranch has a black cloud over it for mid-west riders, I had an oil drain plug fall out on my 1st moto back in 02. Never in my life have I had that happen.

Listening to Ralph talk about kids going pro out of the B-class, Dungey comes up and they are talking about what a great athlete and ambassador for motocross he is....

"Have you ever heard a guy say, I met Ryan Dungey and man what a jerk that dude is, no way."

Had to think of Hersey's thread and laugh....

No no!!! That came off wrong!!

I should of just said Mitchy's talent didn't require further modification.... And that all the super human prodigy children dont need any less of an advantage against him. Yea, nevermind, sorry lol.

Foot in mouth, my bad, didn't mean to make them look bad!!! The credit is well deserved and just goes to show that awesome feats do have a monetary return in the Amatuer MX world!!

And he's got the HONOR ROLL sticker on the front number plate. Hard working kid in all aspects of life apparently!!
It's all good man .. I was just confused ..yeah grades are there!

Michael was determined to ride his 3rd moto taped up the knee and finished 28. Ended up 25th overall 12-DNf-28. We'll take it!!! Surgery scheduled this Thurs!!! So proud he never gave up this season!!! Good seeing all of our Ohio riders and families down there! Love having riders in other classes to watch and cheer on!!!

Back