Smith Road open vs. split practice, please weigh in

Anytime there is a big crowd all track's should have sessions. Most riders need a break after about 20 minutes of hard riding, either for a drink, gas or something. Also, it is simply safer for everyone. I think the format that works the best is 3 sessions per hour, at 20 minutes per session. The break out depends upon what level riders are there but usually it makes the most sense to do supermini down, then C riders and then A/B riders. The other issue is of course the people who feel they need to ride in other sessions for what ever reason but as you know you can't fix stupid. I say sessions, always with big crowds. Safer is better!!!!

Anytime there is a big crowd all track's should have sessions. Most riders need a break after about 20 minutes of hard riding, either for a drink, gas or something. Also, it is simply safer for everyone. I think the format that works the best is 3 sessions per hour, at 20 minutes per session. The break out depends upon what level riders are there but usually it makes the most sense to do supermini down, then C riders and then A/B riders. The other issue is of course the people who feel they need to ride in other sessions for what ever reason but as you know you can't fix stupid. I say sessions, always with big crowds. Safer is better!!!!

I have honestly never felt crowded at Smith rd. The only thing IMO to make the place safer is dig it deep and water the piss out of it. No dust = safe track.

hold on when u got a little one say 8-9-10 wanting to b like u.u def dont want wanna b goons wrecking him landing on him and gettn demolished by me.4 hurtn your little dude.???.so u have split times 4 the little ones on the big track.. not that difficult??yhey r bored of kids track n 5 min. its not rocket sience.

I like the open practice and ride as much as you like, then you can get in as much or as little riding as you are feeling like at all times. The split practices get to be a hassle……..

But it might be nice to have a once a night time for smaller / beginner riders for 1/2 hour on the track alone without any bigger / faster bikes. "D" riders and minis from 630-7pm, open all other times.

hold on when u got a little one say 8-9-10 wanting to b like u.u def dont want wanna b goons wrecking him landing on him and gettn demolished by me.4 hurtn your little dude.???.so u have split times 4 the little ones on the big track.. not that difficult??yhey r bored of kids track n 5 min. its not rocket sience.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it.

Back