OIR open practice Aug 9th

Nick46

PR Addict
We will be open this Sunday from 9 to 5. Bikes only 25$ a rider. Forecast looks like its going to be perfect this weekend.
Thanks
Chet and Nick
330 618 1396

We all should get out and support these guys. They do an outstanding job. I was at the last open practice and had a blast. Great prep, great facility. First place I ever went to a race, and the first place I ever raced. I want to see this place succeed and these guys can do it. Please get out there Sunday!

Give it back to the hands. They knew how to run a program to the fullest, brought in like 600+ bikes, full gates, and they actually had all their races.
The Hands run Big Game now. Chet and Nick are doing their best! They work full time jobs and still put in countless hours to try and give us over privileged crybabies a place to ride! Cut them some slack!

By all means, your allowed to have your opinion, but try having some respect instead of coming across like a jerk. They didn't "take it from the Hands". Don't make assumptions that you know nothing about.

Come on, these guys bust their butts to give us a decent place to ride. Why get on here and trash talk them for trying to keep a place for us all to ride. Support our local tracks. If you don't like it keep it to yourself and ride somewhere else. Don't ruin it for the people who may like a different style track than you

Chet and nick have always done a great job and work hard to keep a track open for us to ride. It's very disturbing to me to see people complain about opportunities given! Especially when tracks and riding areas are becoming less and less! Chet and nick keep it up! We'll always be there if you are. And by the way the next person I here complain about a motocross track! U pussies can go play balloon toss. Sincerely!!!!!!Gregg and Dom.

Hey chet will you be able to work a session in for the 65 and fast 50 even woman could go all together once a hour for 20min

I know you guys try hard! That's why I'm coming, i'm sorry if my opinions on consistency were too blunt.

I dont want to see all the tracks in north east Ohio die, we need to support these tracks so they don't disappear. Come out and RIDE, I have confidence it will be a good day tomorrow!

Back