OIR open practice Aug 9th

Had a good time. Although I watched most of the day.

Thanks for getting me in the mule from the back! Countershaft bearing / some tranny issue. Motors still good though! Nice of you to try and give me my money back, but it's not your fault I blew up! Wouldn't feel right taking it back. Thanks for a good day.

Happy birthday. :D

That sucks Georgie... i was wondering what happen... the track was sweet all day...had a great time riding and hanging out with everyone...Thanks to Chet and Nick and all the OIR staff for all the hard work you guys put into providing all of us a great track... Happy Birthday!!!!

Great time today! Thanks for being open and giving us a fun track to ride! On your birthday even!

Had a good time. Although I watched most of the day.

Thanks for getting me in the mule from the back! Countershaft bearing / some tranny issue. Motors still good though! Nice of you to try and give me my money back, but it's not your fault I blew up! Wouldn't feel right taking it back. Thanks for a good day.

Happy birthday. :D

Sounds like it's time pull the trigger on a 16 350 and swap over that supersonic speed sensitive superb suspension. Throw the WP trash on the Yamaha and get rid of that thing.

Back