STOLEN BIKES!

Mandy Boorom

PR Member
My 5 year old daughters PW50s were stolen from Westerville around 2:30pm today.
black Silverado, white guy driving.

one vin: JYA3PT0373A043037

one has black powdercoated rims but no white rubber rings so they wobble slightly, the "drum" part of the wheel is very torn up from this. it has pre printed #8 and "Izzi" no tank graphics, front brake is not hooked up. shaved down seat, pink free flo vent hose, throttle is very hard to turn (cable is freyed somewhere), black odi grips, Yamaha grip donuts.

second one has white rear fender, #913 on plates, footpegs are the stock pw bar with footpeg wideners welded on, bar risers, choke cable has a pink zip tie holding it to brake cable.

both bikes have black seat covers, kenda Millville tires

Last edited:
1063358152674897488_441333322.jpg

They weren't for sale, I took them with me to work so I could pick her up from school and take her riding..... our maintenance guy was walking out to the parking lot saw the guy with one in his hands so he started walking faster. The guy tossed it from my truck to his, jumped in and took off. Our guy jumped in a van after him but got stuck at a light. 3 hrs later....still no police shown up...

Sorry to hear your bikes got stolen, its a real shame. I hope your maintenance guy got a vehicle description or better yet a license plate #. On a positive note you have a very cute daughter and those are great pics!!!!

wonder if the theif
shopped in iron pony. it would be awesome if the pony's cameras could identify him??? assuming your coworker could identify him.. just a thought

Last edited:
Well I'll tell you this.

A lot of these bike lifers have kids. Well mostly all of them. Some of them--miraculously live in the same house with them. (Great tax credit I hear) Anyways They're putting their kids on bikes.
# clevelandbikelife and you'll probably see some kids riding your kids bikes.

https://instagram.com/p/7qZ7w5i1Nr/

This guy didn't seem to be part of that group but you never know, they very well might end up there. He was 28-35ish white dude, 02-08ish black Silverado in good shape. He pulled in from the far end of the parking lot, backed in right next to mine, cut the tie downs and chucked the bikes from mine to his. As our maintenance guy was walking across the lot the guy jumped in and took off. Cameras can see the truck but not the plates....
Something else I forgot to mention on the newer bike (white fender one) is that is has a titanium front axle, titanium gas tank mount bolt, and a titanium main motor mount bolt. Most people would recognize this unless you were looking for it.
The police officer that did finally show up said in her 10 yrs of being a Columbus cop she has never once done a report on a stolen dirt bike.... it just doesn't happen down here like it does in CLE.

The ones you don't think are doing this stuff are the ones doing it.

What's he going to do...sell a couple pw50s? Doubt it.

This BS is spreading to all major cities. They go from city to city. But when they're caught the court lists them as indigent.

image.jpg

Maybe you can thank INSTSGRAM. Ethika, and monster energy for signing a thug a contract and plastering it on social media.

Thanks!

https://instagram.com/chino_mmg/?hl=en

Last edited:
Best crime pull off award next.....That's pretty ballsy to do that. Hope karma bites the guy in the ass.

They get sponsored with nice bikes and still run knobby tires that never see anything but pavement?o_O
Oh wait, that's because it's cool, just like not wearing helmets and instead wearing shorts, tanktops, and skate shoes.
Screw it, I'm getting gold chrome plastics for my CR.
And Jeremy Stenberg is riding with them?

Back