STOLEN BIKES!

She's back!!! Good to see you Izzy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 241
No stickers on my trailer. Was at iron pony with my bike yesterday. Locked 4 times and hidden.

I'm an IRON PONY customer, but its really in a bad part of town, drive in quick, lock it up and get out. Its too bad the didn't pick a good location, could be a nice destination for anybody who like motorcycles.

That's why everything is getting stolen.

Because people can't find a job to work and buy one. Or they're too lazy to work hard at advancing to a position in the workplace that will support those purchases. Sad.

Almost 2 years later and we have one back!
Popped up on craigslist last week AT A PAWN SHOP! I called the police, they went and put a hold on it, later that day I was able to prove that it was ours (still had the #s, graphics, everything untouched). We went to retrieve it from said pawn shop last night. According to the CPD and this pawn shop we needed to pay whatever they paid the seller ($165). I looked this up and it is not a law but it is somehow required... if you don't pay it you have to go to small claims court. Since I don't have the time or patience for that, I paid up like a sucka. Walk over to the "storage" building and walk in to about 75 bikes, a large handful of them all being PW50s. I said to the guy "I cant believe you take all these and sell them with no titles" he goes "oh well they are just 50cc..." Mind blown. I realized after we got home that they forgot to take the sticker off the bike that had the sellers info on it, so I peel that off to find 2 more stickers under it, all the same person, 3 different vin #s. She had sold it to the shop in Dec 2015 yet they just posted it for sale last week?? The pawn shop had told me that she brought two in, I looked over all of the other ones there and they weren't ours. Crazy situation, I will say that the police were very helpful as far as getting the bike back to us but do not seemed concerned about the circumstance.

Almost 2 years later and we have one back!
Popped up on craigslist last week AT A PAWN SHOP! I called the police, they went and put a hold on it, later that day I was able to prove that it was ours (still had the #s, graphics, everything untouched). We went to retrieve it from said pawn shop last night. According to the CPD and this pawn shop we needed to pay whatever they paid the seller ($165). I looked this up and it is not a law but it is somehow required... if you don't pay it you have to go to small claims court. Since I don't have the time or patience for that, I paid up like a sucka. Walk over to the "storage" building and walk in to about 75 bikes, a large handful of them all being PW50s. I said to the guy "I cant believe you take all these and sell them with no titles" he goes "oh well they are just 50cc..." Mind blown. I realized after we got home that they forgot to take the sticker off the bike that had the sellers info on it, so I peel that off to find 2 more stickers under it, all the same person, 3 different vin #s. She had sold it to the shop in Dec 2015 yet they just posted it for sale last week?? The pawn shop had told me that she brought two in, I looked over all of the other ones there and they weren't ours. Crazy situation, I will say that the police were very helpful as far as getting the bike back to us but do not seemed concerned about the circumstance.
And cobras there?

I said to the guy "I cant believe you take all these and sell them with no titles" he goes "oh well they are just 50cc..." Mind blown. .... .She had sold it to the shop in Dec 2015 yet they just posted it for sale last week??

Dont be naive Mandy, thats because the pawn shop is in on it. And as you found out, the police couldnt care any less so why would the pawn shop worry?

Yea that's what I said, its a completely risk free business, they at least get their money back either way. I kind of want to go back and see if this chicks name is on most of the other bikes.

Grab em out of a truck and sell them. Get caught can't prove who actually stole it. Real dumb.

Just get round up and apply it to their lawn. Rolled sod Is expensive.

wait.....you have to pay for YOUR bike back!! What the hell. Isn't the pawn shop liable for receiving stolen property? Citizens go to jail for that crime all the time????

Back