My dad in 1993
Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 11.57.23 AM.png

Me in 2015
Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 11.56.41 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 11.56.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 11.56.41 AM.png
    523.7 KB · Views: 123
Hey that's Wilmo. standing behind that suzuki in the left.I love that guy, Hes the coolest dude that my family knows from the tack.

Reactions: DTS
Tom Beckett has a boat load of pictures from 90s and 2000s!

Sounds so wierd to say 2000s like it was a long time ago.....

The next Mid-Ohio for me I was on a 1979 YZ 250 and was in second place in class when, I got stuck in wheel deep mud ( it rained all night ) my wheel couldn't turn from the mud, I had to get pulled out, went a few feet and with the rear wheel still full of mud fell over in disgust.
Fortunately or unfortunately in my case my friend Photo Guru George Szwagulak ( RIP ) was there to catch the...lack of action.
George took photos of most of you BITD.

4954949494849001.jpg
848484848484001.jpg

The next Mid-Ohio for me I was on a 1979 YZ 250 and was in second place in class when, I got stuck in wheel deep mud ( it rained all night ) my wheel couldn't turn from the mud, I had to get pulled out, went a few feet and with the rear wheel still full of mud fell over in disgust.
Fortunately or unfortunately in my case my friend Photo Guru George Szwagulak ( RIP ) was there to catch the...lack of action.
George took photos of most of you BITD.

View attachment 50079 View attachment 50080
How about the guy with the 1979 World Series of Rock shirt that was at Cleveland Municipal Stadium. The line up for that show was Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, Journey, Thin Lizzy, AC/DC and the Scorpions. Man, it was going on around here back in the late 70's!

Another old vs new that hasn't changed.. Just processed this roll from Malvern's Saturday night mud race. 35mm B&W Tri-x film.

image.jpg

Some others from this year
image.jpg

I got psyched on the photos ahrma479 posted because I'm actually sitting in the dark room right now.

Fresh out of the fixer bath. The plumber.
image.jpg

The pictures of the pictures aren't very good I apologize hah

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes George Swagulak took some great pictures BITD, he even got some in MXA Crash and Burn Magazines. I have them somewhere.
Yeah the guy with the WSofR is my friends brother.
I have the red/blue and yellow/black scott boots.
I still have all my old gear on my wall in my shop, Ill get a pic later.

Reactions: DTS
I am a big fan of B&W photographs.
In fact I have a shot of a rock in Joshua Tree Natl Park at a somewhat different angle than the one Ansel Adams took.
I had no idea that it was the same rock Ansel took a picture of we just stopped at this picnic area and walked around.

That's awesome, I'm a huge fan of it as well. Most younger riders are confused why I can't quickly send them copies to their Instagrams haha. "...film? Huh.. You're shooting video?"

Back