Rainy Day Thoughts From The Cliff

Ive built some mega berms like 12-15 footers....usually people just bitch about them.

faster is badder....we arent going faster.....nope, dead end road. Slower is in the forecast.

It's the holeshot damn it. Nobody will be tired by the time they get to the berm. And it's a once a race deal! Build it Pussy!
I will build it so you guys can rattle off excuses why the inside is faster still, or you couldnt come to the race because of your annual dr's appointment at the gyno office........

At one point, in 2012 (I think), nope it was 2008, we had 6 rollers through there to whoa people down. It was actually pretty cool. Although I never had to start with 39 other bikes, not sure how well that would go!

I personally think your first turn is fine where and how it is. No matter how big the berm would be on the outside it would always be faster to use the inside.
Keep the sand section. Running it backwards looks like it would be fun.
Actually I like the whole track as it is. If I would suggest anything it would be a tighter corner before the finish just to create a last change stuff pass section for the win.

I think Im going to leave the direction. I have another gate if we wish to race on the second track.

I do think im going to at least change the angle of the current gate, I would rather see it more equal to all the gate positions, plus get it away from the big round bales, which will allow us some better geometry when the start ties into the current track.

An interesting thought on the finish line, I do like that, and i might have a plan to do something there.

I think Im going to leave the direction. I have another gate if we wish to race on the second track.

I do think im going to at least change the angle of the current gate, I would rather see it more equal to all the gate positions, plus get it away from the big round bales, which will allow us some better geometry when the start ties into the current track.

An interesting thought on the finish line, I do like that, and i might have a plan to do something there.

Just invert gate selection for 2nd moto. You won you get last pick. That'll go over well....

Could you make the start a "right turn" instead of a left turn? I am told I do not know how to turn Left.

Thank you.

Back