EXTENDEDCROSS Race- Sunday November 8th Hand Racing Promotions @ Big Game Raceway

handracing

PR Founding Father
We would like to invite you to our last, end of the season race- Extendedcross!! This will be a one moto format race incorporating the upper and lower tracks. (these are two full sized tracks!) Bikes will run in the morning program (Sign up 7:30am, Practice 8:30am, Race 10:30) Quads/PW will run in the afternoon program (Sign up 1pm, Practice 2pm, Race following practice) This isn't a GP race but rather a long MX race-something different we'd like to try! So come prepared for a fun filled day!
Also, if you have your end of the season gear/parts/bikes etc. you'd like to sell, bring an extra table and set up!! Start your early Christmas shopping! We hope to see you there!
:D

Here's your chance to try something different pitracer.

Wanna be home at an early hour and get lots of seat time ? Ahem....big game.**** Cough. Sirens. Sirens. Sirens. whistle. Zing. Arooga-arooga. Large explosion. *****
Georgie, we wanna be there but already had plans, damn!!! Should be a great time and something different for a change.

More than likely bikes will be done by 2pm! You can get a one day membership pass! 2016 CRA cards will also be available that can be used this end of the season and next year!

:mad::confused: You have all year to go to cedar point on a WEDNESDAY when it's dead.

Better buy that $90 fast pass or you won't ride abything this weekend!

Our race is next weekend not this weekend! This is Cedar Point last weekend!!! :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 113
We would like to invite you to our last, end of the season race- Extendedcross!! This will be a one moto format race incorporating the upper and lower tracks. (these are two full sized tracks!) Bikes will run in the morning program (Sign up 7:30am, Practice 8:30am, Race 10:30) Quads/PW will run in the afternoon program (Sign up 1pm, Practice 2pm, Race following practice) This isn't a GP race but rather a long MX race-something different we'd like to try! So come prepared for a fun filled day!
Also, if you have your end of the season gear/parts/bikes etc. you'd like to sell, bring an extra table and set up!! Start your early Christmas shopping! We hope to see you there!
:D
Ok, were interested. How long is a moto? Is it by laps or time, per race?

Glad you are interested! It's by laps. It will be 4 laps (it will be like running 8 laps!) should be about a 15-20 minute moto! Should be fun laid back kind of day hanging out with our MX family and friends! :)

No practice on Saturday we will be busy getting the tracks all prepped, bannered and race ready for Sunday!!:D

Hoping to make my debut on my newest "Bomber" bike addition.....assuming I don't get the Siberian Flu like I had for the last race and end up at the Clinic!

Back